Ever used gorilla king silver back compounds?

Coolhand33

I recantly used a source called gorilla king silver back compounds and got my bloods pulled at the end of the cycle. I ran 500 sustanon and 300 cut blend 100 test prop, 100 tren ace and 100 mast prop per week . Attatched are my test levels. Is this on par? I am not affiliated what so ever but felt better on this gear then any of the 3 cycles ive run before this one. I am on trt 150mg test c per week from my dr between cycles amd as i said this is only my 4th cycle. Ive used a few other sources and never felt this anobolic or agressive. 3200 nonograms per desoliter seems high to me when with mo external test i dit around 200. Any and all thoughts on this are appreciated. 1000003500.jpg

You’re worried your total test is too high on blast?

You got bloods 3 months ago and felt now was the time to have questions?

You’re worried your total test is too high on blast?

You got bloods 3 months ago and felt now was the time to have questions?
Not sayimg its too high at sll what im askimg is this normal for the amount i used.im gettimg ready to start another cycle after 3 momths of cruze and trying to plan what im runnimg and weather the other places i tried were bunk or under doased or if his products are over doased? Ik its case dependent but most people i ive read up on using 500-700 test are more aroumd the 2k range. I have had little to no sides so far and would like to keep it that way as much as possible but also would like to push the doasing a little but safley. So im askimg .ore experienced people for a little advice. Im 43 i am on a blood pressure medication which kept me in chexk at those levels but obviously i dont want to push too far. Thanks in advance