Ever used gorilla king silver back compounds?

Coolhand33

I recantly used a source called gorilla king silver back compounds and got my bloods pulled at the end of the cycle. I ran 500 sustanon and 300 cut blend 100 test prop, 100 tren ace and 100 mast prop per week . Attatched are my test levels. Is this on par? I am not affiliated what so ever but felt better on this gear then any of the 3 cycles ive run before this one. I am on trt 150mg test c per week from my dr between cycles amd as i said this is only my 4th cycle. Ive used a few other sources and never felt this anobolic or agressive. 3200 nonograms per desoliter seems high to me when with mo external test i dit around 200. Any and all thoughts on this are appreciated. 1000003500.jpg

You’re worried your total test is too high on blast?

You got bloods 3 months ago and felt now was the time to have questions?
Not sayimg its too high at sll what im askimg is this normal for the amount i used.im gettimg ready to start another cycle after 3 momths of cruze and trying to plan what im runnimg and weather the other places i tried were bunk or under doased or if his products are over doased? Ik its case dependent but most people i ive read up on using 500-700 test are more aroumd the 2k range. I have had little to no sides so far and would like to keep it that way as much as possible but also would like to push the doasing a little but safley. So im askimg .ore experienced people for a little advice. Im 43 i am on a blood pressure medication which kept me in chexk at those levels but obviously i dont want to push too far. Thanks in advance

Not sayimg its too high at sll what im askimg is this normal for the amount i used.im gettimg ready to start another cycle after 3 momths of cruze and trying to plan what im runnimg and weather the other places i tried were bunk or under doased or if his products are over doased? Ik its case dependent but most people i ive read up on using 500-700 test are more aroumd the 2k range. I have had little to no sides so far and would like to keep it that way as much as possible but also would like to push the doasing a little but safley. So im askimg .ore experienced people for a little advice. Im 43 i am on a blood pressure medication which kept me in chexk at those levels but obviously i dont want to push too far. Thanks in advance

Everybody is different and will have a different response. There are trends, but they are not set in stone.

Part of finding a good drug dealer is looking for not only their consistent testing with new batches but looking at their 3rd party test results. Or better yet, send your gear in yourself and test it.

Everybody is different and will have a different response. There are trends, but they are not set in stone.

Part of finding a good drug dealer is looking for not only their consistent testing with new batches but looking at their 3rd party test results. Or better yet, send your gear in yourself and test it.
How often in your opinion should a source provide reputable testing? And out of curiosity how much on average is it to get a compound tested yourself? And through who? Janoshik? Thats who he has tests posted with.

How often in your opinion should a source provide reputable testing? And out of curiosity how much on average is it to get a compound tested yourself? And through who? Janoshik? Thats who he has tests posted with.

I’d say every few months or so for the same compound. 3rd party testing being more important in my eyes. Hard to pick and choose the good ones even if you wanted too with blind testing from customers.

I wanna say it’s around $120 for oils but I’m not sure. @janoshik has a large thread here as well as a website with pricing.

I’d say every few months or so for the same compound. 3rd party testing being more important in my eyes. Hard to pick and choose the good ones even if you wanted too with blind testing from customers.

I wanna say it’s around $120 for oils but I’m not sure. @janoshik has a large thread here as well as a website with pricing.
Thank you sir ge does about every 6 months i think so close. I appreciate it