Evolve BioLabs

JustMe18

I’ve got two vials of test c 250 given to me. The viscosity of the oil is quite thin and clear. Can’t find what oil they use but I’m assuming MCT. I’ve never used the brand and unless I’m missing something their website doesn’t mention type of carrier. Anyone have experience with this brand?

I’ve got two vials of test c 250 given to me. The viscosity of the oil is quite thin and clear. Can’t find what oil they use but I’m assuming MCT. I’ve never used the brand and unless I’m missing something their website doesn’t mention type of carrier. Anyone have experience with this brand?
PCT24X7 sells this brand.. maybe you can ask him. This should also be posted in the steriod underground section, not here.

MCT oil + eo as carrier .

50% underdosed primo from them
1/2 is crazy. I was searching up on their test products and found a video on yt of their test e 250 as 40% underdosed. I didn’t completely go by that video since it is just a guy in front of a screen saying the results rather than results shown. Thank you for the link!

Back