Exhausted on Primo

JStrag3

Ran multiple compounds. Familiar with how my body responds.

Does anyone get absolutely exhausted running primo? I tried primo on a cruise (250 test/120 primo) and by week 2 I had every symptom of low e2, so I dropped it.

Currently on a blast (600 test/300 primo). Mid way through week 2, and again, absolutely drained. I’m a fairly high aromatizer. I find it hard to have crashed e2 on this much test with a 1:2 ratio. I’m thinking I just don’t agree with the compound. Not as bad as the first go, but I still feel like shit.

Has anyone experienced the same. Debating riding it out or dropping and hopping on npp

BW: 215 BF: 12% Calories: 4000+ Protein:200g+ Carbs: 400g+

Thanks guys

Primo affects everyone differently
You need bloodwork to determine what dose would be appropriate for you
Don’t buy into the bro science bullshit that Primo needs to be run at a certain amount to be effective or that a certain ratio is standard for all. You need bloodwork.
Also you are only two weeks in and that’s way early for anything. You might just be tired lol
Lots of guys seem to be high aromitizers. I am not one of those guys
I have run primo many times and have gotten bloodwork at all different doses and combinations with Test. Those doses you ran of Primo with Test that low would have my E2 in the single or barely double digits. But it would take 5-6 weeks for that to happen…not two
You also could have high E2, symptoms are similar, but unlikely for either at only two weeks.
Only bloodwork will tell you accurately, not symptoms
Get bloodwork at the different dose combinations you try so you will know how much Primo you can run with how much Test for you personally
Maybe Primo isn’t for you but switching compounds at only two weeks in is not wise
Your jumping the gun
Are you taking an AI? And if so, how much?

Yes, primo is s hit. Biggest meme steroid ever. Slow healthy gains my a ss. I always felt like absolute c rap on it. Sometimes even feeling fatigue shortly after injecting it.

Yes, primo is s hit. Biggest meme steroid ever. Slow healthy gains my a ss. I always felt like absolute c rap on it. Sometimes even feeling fatigue shortly after injecting it.
Fatigue shortly after is all in your head. Beyond that, it sounds like you didn't do blood work and get the ratio of test to primo right. Never had an issue.

I'm a high aromatizer too and still i need to run test a little higher than 2/1 than primo to maintain a decent e2. Unfortunately no one can guestimate how it affects your e2 without bloodwork. So better start planning to get bloodwork done.

Also, in the first couple weeks i was feeling kinda meh on primo, but after 3-4 weeks i returned to normal. I suggest to give it some time and most importantly check your e2.

Fatigue shortly after is all in your head.

As someone who used to inject all kind of hard drugs i would say it wasn't just in my head. I felt sedated in a bad way shortly after injecting it and needed to lay down for a bit because i felt so bad. I had this experience a few times with different ugl sources of primo. Might be the mct and bb that makes part of the primo hit instantly.

I tried all kind of ratios and always felt like s hit when i had primo in my stack. I don't even think it was e2 related.

Fatigue shortly after is all in your head. Beyond that, it sounds like you didn't do blood work and get the ratio of test to primo right. Never had an issue.

Definitely not in my head bro lol. I’ve ran test, deca, npp, tren, dbol, eq. I know when it’s compound or placebo.

Blows my mind people just want to guess whats going on or ask random people instead of just going to get bloodwork to actually see whats happening
It’s a simple question to see if there’s a common feeling. Bloods are going to take a lot longer than asking a simple question. Lighten up champ

Your estrogen is probably low, hence the fatigue

Your cycle is mild enough where I don't think your lipids are jacked, so I doubt that's causing the fatigue

So purely guess work... probably low e2

Your estrogen is probably low, hence the fatigue

Your cycle is mild enough where I don't think your lipids are jacked, so I doubt that's causing the fatigue

So purely guess work... probably low e2

Yeah definitely not thinking lipids and I didn’t see it likely to crash e2 in a week and half so was just wondering if it was a thing with primo. Just going to have to wait for bloods

Ran multiple compounds. Familiar with how my body responds.

Does anyone get absolutely exhausted running primo? I tried primo on a cruise (250 test/120 primo) and by week 2 I had every symptom of low e2, so I dropped it.

Currently on a blast (600 test/300 primo). Mid way through week 2, and again, absolutely drained. I’m a fairly high aromatizer. I find it hard to have crashed e2 on this much test with a 1:2 ratio. I’m thinking I just don’t agree with the compound. Not as bad as the first go, but I still feel like shit.

Has anyone experienced the same. Debating riding it out or dropping and hopping on npp

BW: 215 BF: 12% Calories: 4000+ Protein:200g+ Carbs: 400g+

Thanks guys

I have experienced the same feeling running 2:1 Test Primo. After drawing bloods I found out my E2 was low so I lowered the Primo.
Have you tried 600/200 Test Primo ?

As someone who used to inject all kind of hard drugs i would say it wasn't just in my head. I felt sedated in a bad way shortly after injecting it and needed to lay down for a bit because i felt so bad. I had this experience a few times with different ugl sources of primo. Might be the mct and bb that makes part of the primo hit instantly.

I tried all kind of ratios and always felt like s hit when i had primo in my stack. I don't even think it was e2 related.

Yeah, estered drugs don't work like that man. It takes a day for that primo to really start circulating in your blood waiting for the ester to break down a bit. That's psychosomatic.

Yeah, estered drugs don't work like that man. It takes a day for that primo to really start circulating in your blood waiting for the ester to break down a bit. That's psychosomatic.

I know it doesn't make sense, but thats my experience with primo. Never had something like that with other steroids, where right after injection i would feel something.

I have the same experience with primo. I've tested it twice now. I feel great on 400mg test. I add in 200mg masteron and feel even better. Then just to compare masteron to primo I swap them out. I start feeling lethargy creep in over the next few weeks and more tired than usual every time. The first time I tried 400mg test/200mg primo. The second time I did 400mg test/100mg primo. Bloodwork next week to see where I'm at.

Running 250 test 100 primo 50mg anavar
Feel fantastic
Really helping my joints feel fantastic, I had some knee issues and it’s really healing well, running 6 days a week and lifting 5.
Only thing that bothers me about primo is the pip

Sometimes I will get fatigue due to systemic inflammation caused by shock the day after my first pin. Happened to me this week when I started running it again. Goes away but sometimes it comes back through the cycle. Definitely could be not all in his head. Still love primo but I get some weird symptoms on it that leads me to believe it doesn’t really agree with my body. Makes me grow better then mast and I’ve yet to try EQ so primo it is for now

I know it doesn't make sense, but thats my experience with primo. Never had something like that with other steroids, where right after injection i would feel something.
It is probably not in your head. Likely a “test flu” type reaction caused by inflammation going systemic in your body. Next time I start a primo cycle i’d be interested in getting inflammation markers pulled the next day to see if they temporarily spike. My body seems to calm down a few days later but the next 1-3 days is usually rough for me. Fatigue, aches, headache, lethargy, etc

Sponsors

Latest posts