F U Circle!!!!

Discussion in 'Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency' started by MythotiK, Nov 9, 2016.

1. taco33150

taco33150 Member

It surprised me with the increase that fast ,. Circle i was stuck almost a year for 300 a week limit

2. MythotiK

MythotiK Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

You do not need to verify!!!!!!!

3. Gnarkill

Gnarkill Member

Screenshot_20161215-161518.png
    You have to request a limit increase the first day I used it they upped me to 3,000 unverified account but it doesn't matter anymore circle is done

4. DeadFlex

DeadFlex Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

Coinbase is such a pain the ass. Really? Have to wait 5-7 days for the funds to get into your account?

5. Gnarkill

Gnarkill Member

Dude I put in 10 bucks to kinda trial it almost been 2 weeks. Money came out of my account a week ago and still none in my wallet so yeah fuck coinbase

6. DeadFlex

Yeah screw that, I just did an instant transfer with my $150 limit. Hopefully it doesn't take them long to raise that.

7. Gnarkill

Gnarkill Member

I hope not bro cause it still isn't in my wallet I was skeptical even about 10 bucks just cause it could be bullshit. Circle was the best and most user friendly I could order shit and be done in 2 minutes hopefully they figure some loophole around it i got to make a order in 2 months and need to figure this out. I wish the goverment would just say idc give us 2% do what you do

8. DeadFlex

I'd bring that up with their customer support if I was you man. I saw there was like a 10 day hold on bank transfers and I can't wait that long right now. If you add a debit card you can use their instant purchase method, mine was capped at $150 per week. I read somewhere in here that they increase their limits fast, so hopefully it won't stay at $150 for too much longer.

9. Gnarkill

Gnarkill Member

Shit man yeah I had debit linked strait to it and still waiting I'll have to and figure out how to contact them about it. Thanks bro it would be hell if I was in need of a ai or pct

10. DeadFlex

Yeah if you transferred money into your account using your bank account there's a wait for the processing, but if you use your debit card to transfer its instant. Np