Failed PCT advice

mlc2010

Hi Guys
This is going to be a long winded post, and I do understand I have been an idiot, I just wanted to pick someone's brains

I'm 37 years old from UK, I had been on self prescribed TRT since November 2019. I decided to come off as I never really found any real benefits from when I was natty ( I had high SHBG and ED issues etc )

I took 500iu HCG PER WEEK ( low stock due to covid ) for 2 weeks starting a week after my last jab. I now realise this was stupid as my test was in my system, then I started a pct consisting of nolva and clomid

About a month after my last jab of TEST E I started experiencing panic attacks, I have never ever in my life had mental issues or a panic attack, so I blamed this on the clomid/nolva. I removed clomid.. still felt the same.. then I removed the nolva and at the same time took a 12.5mg dose of aromasin ( someone on UK board suggested estrogen may be running rampant ) for the next 3 days I have never ever felt so lifeless and depressed

its been a week, not took any meds. my questions are,

1/ I know I messed up my HCG timing, can the panic attacks be related to having literally no test in my system?
2/ would blasting 2500iu HCG x 2 for 3 weeks then continuing with serms help?
3/ Shall I just go back on? I have some Test Prop

Thanks for help guys. I always thought I was educated on all this, but evidently not. I never expected PCT to be this rough. I feel like I have messed myself up for life

HCG will just keep you suppressed.

Mental issues could be from no test along with no E2.

Honestly the only thing to do at this point is wait.

I'd get bloodwork now to see where you are.

Then get bloodwork in a few months to see if there is improvement.

What dose were running? Any ancillaries like asin, adex, relox, etc? You say a month after your last jab you experienced some negative stuff due (possibly) to nolva/clomid… when did you start PCT??

What dose were running? Any ancillaries like asin, adex, relox, etc? You say a month after your last jab you experienced some negative stuff due (possibly) to nolva/clomid… when did you start PCT??
I did 75 to 100mg a week of test E. I was running HCG at 500iu a week. I started my Pct 3 weeks after my last jab

My anxiety is better now but I don't think I've fully recovered yet.

I did 75 to 100mg a week of test E. I was running HCG at 500iu a week. I started my Pct 3 weeks after my last jab

My anxiety is better now but I don't think I've fully recovered yet.
Even after a nice cycle it can take me up to 3 months to get “100 %” I use quotes because… well.. we know. So I imagine cruising for a long time will take a lot longer to feel 100 %. Not sure how or if people bounce back from a long ass cruise. Best of luck

Even after a nice cycle it can take me up to 3 months to get “100 %” I use quotes because… well.. we know. So I imagine cruising for a long time will take a lot longer to feel 100 %. Not sure how or if people bounce back from a long ass cruise. Best of luck

Yep. I think I messed up my pct timing. I also stopped my clomid and nolva after two weeks because I thought they was causing anxiety/panic attacks when it could have been just from the very low test

Yep. I think I messed up my pct timing. I also stopped my clomid and nolva after two weeks because I thought they was causing anxiety/panic attacks when it could have been just from the very low test
Ehhh clomid can make a grown man cry. It’s notorious for making men emotional af lol trust me lol

Back