Failure. 400mg per ml.

Lesson learned. I try to achieve great and fell short. 400mg/ml is a pip dream with zero wiggle room unless we get a stronger solvent. It held but a day later crashed with tiny crystals forming at the bottom not all. But enough to tell me it was going to get worse. I settled by adding a bit more castor and more BB and it eventually stoped crashing however I can be certain I am at 370mg/ml now

Though I'm still sending it off for testing to confirm and report back.

Is EO really that bad ? I heard it was stronger than BB. 1000008477.webp

First pic none crashed

1000008605.webp

2nd day. Cold AC room. Crashed.

Lesson learned. I try to achieve great and fell short. 400mg/ml is a pip dream with zero wiggle room unless we get a stronger solvent. It held but a day later crashed with tiny crystals forming at the bottom not all. But enough to tell me it was going to get worse. I settled by adding a bit more castor and more BB and it eventually stoped crashing however I can be certain I am at 370mg/ml now

Is EO really that bad ? I heard it was stronger than BB. View attachment 296022

First pic none crashed

View attachment 296023

What %BB did you use when you first brewed it?

First pic none crashed

View attachment 296023

Remember we're rooting for you! ... Lol or at least I am

First pic none crashed

View attachment 296023

Is that testosterone enanthate?

400mg/ml for TestE/Cyp is just a dream, you can reach that concentration on Test Isocaproate in MCT oil.

I hate castor oil, it's too thick and stays in your muscles forever.

When you homebrew avoid supersolvents just use max 2% BA 20% BB in MCT oil it's more than enough for all steroids.
Consider that with that BA and BB in MCT i make 500mg/ml EQ, 200mg/ml PRIMOE, 300 Sustanon, 300 Test Cyp, 300 Test En, 200 TrenE, 100 TrenA, 125 NPP, 300 MastE all without a single PIP.

Also consider this..... with a 3ml syringe (it holds 3,5ml) you con inject 7ml MWF, it's 21ml do you think that you don't have enough mg for a cycle? LOL :D

400mg/ml for TestE/Cyp is just a dream, you can reach that concentration on Test Isocaproate in MCT oil.

When you homebrew avoid supersolvents just use max 2% BA 20% BB in MCT oil it's more than enough for all steroids.
Consider that with that BA and BB in MCT i make 500mg/ml EQ, 200mg/ml PRIMOE, 300 Sustanon, 300 Test Cyp, 300 Test En, 200 TrenE, 100 TrenA, 125 NPP, 300 MastE all without a single PIP.

Also consider this..... with a 3ml syringe you con inject 7ml MWF, it's 21ml do you think that you don't have enough mg for a cycle LOL :D
Testosterone undeconate

It's too much also for that mate.... why you decided to use that ester instead of Cyp? or Sust? Just curiosity.
Long half life. I can inject once every 3 weeks and be stable as fuck. Its ideal for trt long term. Goal of high concentrations was to get the inject volume down. Which I sorta achieved at this point. 150mg every 2 weeks is 0.37 iu. I hate injecting so often

Long half life. I can inject once every 3 weeks and be stable as fuck. Its ideal for trt long term. Goal of high concentrations was to get the inject volume down. Which I sorta achieved at this point. 150mg every 2 weeks is 0.37 iu. I hate injecting so often
bah mate injecting once a week isn't a big problem.... but to everyone it's own ;)

Also consider this..... with a 3ml syringe (it holds 3,5ml) you con inject 7ml MWF, it's 21ml do you think that you don't have enough mg for a cycle? LOL :D
Youre right, but some people like me prefere to use insulin needles (BD Microlance 30G). And you wont be able to push anything through 30G needles with a 3ml syringe. Only way to use them is a 1ml syringe. So I prefere 500mg/ml Test and 300mg Primo to keep the oil volume low.

Youre right, but some people like me prefere to use insulin needles (BD Microlance 30G). And you wont be able to push anything through 30G needles with a 3ml syringe. Only way to use them is a 1ml syringe. So I prefere 500mg/ml Test and 300mg Primo to keep the oil volume low.
Yeah high concentrations are the way

There is a source here on MESO that sells tested test cyp 400mg/ml with no super solvents. I have test cyp 350 right now in only 25%bb. No pip. It’s very doable.

Test e 500 can be made all day at 18-20%bb. It’s gonna hurt though

There is a source here on MESO that sells tested test cyp 400mg/ml with no super solvents. I have test cyp 350 right now in only 25%bb. No pip. It’s very doable.

Test e 500 can be made all day at 18-20%bb. It’s gonna hurt though
The only Test I made at 400mg/ml pip.free was Isocaproate and it was also quite expensive to get.
I don't trust sources 100% when they speak of high concentration.
Now you hit my curiosity and I would like to have TestC and try to do it at 350.

In any case I doubt that even a 300lbs pro bb needs more than 2500 test a week so even injecting just 10ml of it + some ml of another AAS isn't a big hassle. I don't think that going over 300mg/ml on Test long ester is a smart move.... Just my idea...

God damn! I always hated using to much BB. Always made PIP bad for me. I use to get away with 10% for Test Prop at 100-115mg/ml. But I I live in a very warm climate to. Not to mention I use to sometimes heat it up with a heating pad before shooting it so there was no way for it to ever crash.
He is in castor so a TON of BB is needed. 35% is on the low side for castor actually. I would bet dimes to doughnuts 400 will hold with 2/20 in MCT or GSO

The only Test I made at 400mg/ml pip.free was Isocaproate and it was also quite expensive to get.
I don't trust sources 100% when they speak of high concentration.
Now you hit my curiosity and I would like to have TestC and try to do it at 350.

In any case I doubt that even a 300lbs pro bb needs more than 2500 test a week so even injecting just 10ml of it + some ml of another AAS isn't a big hassle. I don't think that going over 300mg/ml on Test long ester is a smart move.... Just my idea...
I’m not sure why you keep insisting only 350lb monsters need high mg gear. It makes no sense, you’re using less volume and less bb. Your argument isn’t making much sense. And I’m not sure how you don’t trust a source’s word that it’s 400mg/ml if it’s been tested at the target dosage lol. You do you, sit there every week and inject 10ml, ok have fun

Last edited:
I’m not sure why you keep insisting only 350lb monsters need high mg gear. It makes no sense, you’re using less volume and less bb. Your argument isn’t making much sense. And I’m not sure how you don’t trust a source’s word that it’s 400mg/ml if it’s been tested at the target dosage lol. You do you, sit there every week and inject 10ml, ok have fun
Well if you at 180lbs want to use 6g go for it, I am not against it.

Do you think that you can't fake source results?
Come on don't be naive.... Just download FoxIt Reader and start modifying all the PDFs you want.

Don't you think that a source wants to show 400mg/ml test for marketing purposes?

Come on.... Jeez in which world you live?
:D

Well if you at 180lbs want to use 6g go for it, I am not against it.

Do you think that you can't fake source results?
Come on don't be naive.... Just download FoxIt Reader and start modifying all the PDFs you want.

Don't you think that a source wants to show 400mg/ml test for marketing purposes?

Come on.... Jeez in which world you live?
:D
At 400 mg per ml I can effectually half my required dosage or a bit less tbh.

Back