Fake HCG from QSC?

jacked_ass

I recently got 3,500IU HCG vials from QSC that failed the pregnancy test. I first put about 350IU on one diluted with water, then after that I did over 1,000IU on a new test with less water for a higher concentration. Both returned negative.

Am I doing something wrong or should I conclude QSC gave me fake HCG?

Attachments

• DACA6BA0-DA78-4EE9-BB84-BF12D453B896.jpeg
    DACA6BA0-DA78-4EE9-BB84-BF12D453B896.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 22
My understanding is that direct application. rarely works. The method that does is taking it then piss on the stick looking for a positive.

My understanding is that direct application. rarely works. The method that does is taking it then piss on the stick looking for a positive.
From my research I found the opposite, but I suppose it could be true. If it does happen to be fake any idea what it could be? I know HCG is often used to fake HGH but idk what fake HCG could be.

From my research I found the opposite, but I suppose it could be true. If it does happen to be fake any idea what it could be? I know HCG is often used to fake HGH but idk what fake HCG could be.

Brother that is the question that seems all too rarely asked when it turns out gear is faked. I'm definitely not an expert on this topic, but I know I've heard the take it and piss on the stick method is often used. Maybe it's triggered by metabolites or something.

If QSC is selling anything bunk it would be fairly surprising, but of course it's not impossible.

do you have the right pregnancy test. It should be this for hcg. When you use this for LH it woudnt show up. I would dilute it in water.

I really don't love QSC because they tend to be fuckheads. But, let's not forget who there customers are..alot of fuckheads (sorry guys...but you know.) However, they might be the most tested Chinese supplier of peptides and gear.....ever. As in they sell alot of shit and most of it tests very very good. Get it tested by Jano. If there is a problem, let us know.

My testicles are telling me it's definitely legit.

I've seen a # of 3rd party tests for their HCG and it's often overdosed and always real.

I recently got 3,500IU HCG vials from QSC that failed the pregnancy test. I first put about 350IU on one diluted with water, then after that I did over 1,000IU on a new test with less water for a higher concentration. Both returned negative.

1. Blood work will tell you very quickly if hcg is reall or not.

2. The pregnancy tests are looking for beta isomer of hcg, if this is alpha only, purportedly, it wont work. If it's not alpha only and it's showing a negative result, then I'd be worried.

3. For hcg feelz are also a good indicator. Except if you are a total noob, you can generally gauge hcg's results pretty easily as libido goes way up, estrogen, acne, balls get bigger, loads increase in volume, etc ... However, I'd still revert to bloods as the most empirically sound resort (besides jano ofc).

Are you doing it right?

You should be diluting the 3500iu with 1ml of BAC.

Then:

1. Pull to ~0.1ml
2. Diluted the other 0.9ml with distilled water
3. Cover the prego test.

This should give a positive reading every time for real hCG

Send to Jano for testing. I’ve gotten about 15 different products (9 orders) over the last year from QSC, including HCG. No issues with any other anthem. I’d be very surprised if it was fake.

The prego test should 100% work when executed correctly by the user.

I have the old 2500iu hCG from QSC & it works on cheap $0.10 strips I got from Amazon every time I’ve tried it.

Does QSC give testing credit? I don't feel like digging through 2400 pages to figure it out. If so, and you're patient, that's a no brainer. Preg test won't tell you dosage in any case.

Are you doing it right?

You should be diluting the 3500iu with 1ml of BAC.

Then:

1. Pull to ~0.1ml
2. Diluted the other 0.9ml with distilled water
3. Cover the prego test.

This should give a positive reading every time for real hCG
This is exactly what I did. I tried using .3 ml on the same test afterwards for a higher concentration. Both were negative.

Update:
I tried the inject it and take a pregnancy test method as well, as embarrassing as that is. I got a negative result about 6 hours after dosing 700IU, plus a small dose 24h ago. I don’t feel any different either but I’m not sure there’s enough time to tell based on that.

I believe you need to dilute it alot for these tests to work with hcg, when its too concentrated it wont.

I really don't love QSC because they tend to be fuckheads. But, let's not forget who there customers are..alot of fuckheads (sorry guys...but you know.) However, they might be the most tested Chinese supplier of peptides and gear.....ever. As in they sell alot of shit and most of it tests very very good. Get it tested by Jano. If there is a problem, let us know.
How do I contact them