Fake Pharma Test E-300 on Basic Stero (Pharmacom Labs) ?

Freeman

Source-related discussion is prohibited outside the Steroid Underground subforum.
Hello,

I have regularly ordered and used Pharma Test E300 on the website Anabolic Steroids For Sale | Buy Online In USA and Worldwide (Pharmacom Labs) for several years without the slightest problem.

However I had a very bad experience with the last order :
1) I made a first injection:
- pain in the thigh after the injection (as if I were injecting a propionate, but the pain lasted longer, at least one week)
- severe headache, feeling of coldness during the following day.

The effects were so bad that I threw it to the bin.

2) I made a second injection with another vial a few weeks later :
- I experienced exactly the same effects as 1).

Did you have a similar experience with Basic Stero ?

I reported them the issue and they replied that they had not changed anything.

Hello,

I have regularly ordered and used Pharma Test E300 on the website Anabolic Steroids For Sale | Buy Online In USA and Worldwide (Pharmacom Labs) for several years without the slightest problem.

However I had a very bad experience with the last order :
1) I made a first injection:
- pain in the thigh after the injection (as if I were injecting a propionate, but the pain lasted longer, at least one week)
- severe headache, feeling of coldness during the following day.

The effects were so bad that I threw it to the bin.

2) I made a second injection with another vial a few weeks later :
- I experienced exactly the same effects as 1).

Did you have a similar experience with Basic Stero ?

I reported them the issue and they replied that they had not changed anything.
never ordered from them but Test E is known for PIP

I get pip from their test E. I have used their Test E before and no more. I am currently prepping on their test cyp, mast prop, and tren ace with very very good results.

And why would you getting pip or an infection have anything to do with gear being faked? This could just speak to injection hygiene

Could’ve had it tested. Almost sounds like “test flu.” Several years ago I used their Test E 500 and got extreme pip and the sick feeling. Only used .5 cc. usually w/ 300mg/ml and up pip is inevitable in my experience. I’ve never gotten an infection from their product though, but I try to be as clean and sterilize the inj. site like I was fixing to perform major surgery on it before i pin.

I have been using their products for years and never had pip.

Considering the answer they gave me I am looking for a reliable source in 2024.

Consider switching to C. There's lots of anecdotal evidence of E causing PIP across many brands when the same formulations didn't previously. I've heard, but have no proof, that something has happened to E raws over the last 6 months that results in rapid degradation into irritating compounds. C doesn't have this issue,

I've got there Test 500 right now and no pip at all. That being said, I usually feel alot better on cypionate. Never experienced the pip with test enanthate. I pull bloods this month so hopefully test well.

I've got there Test 500 right now and no pip at all. That being said, I usually feel alot better on cypionate. Never experienced the pip with test enanthate. I pull bloods this month so hopefully test well.

No PIP on Test 500? That's very odd.

I’ve used their Test E 300 for years and have never had a concern with the quality of it, however, I’ve had plenty of bad injections. What you’re describing sounds like a histamine response to the injection which commonly gives flu like symptoms. It’s usually resolved after 2 days and Tylenol helps. I’ve noticed warming up the oil prior to injecting helps a lot, and massaging the area as well.

This tends to happen a lot more with higher concentrations of the medication like 300mg/ML. It happens to me 50% of the time with their 200mg/ML Primo so I always have to use the 100mg instead.

To throw a whole test vial out over a bad injection is ridiculous to me but hey you do you.

prob bunk
I would certainly jump to that conclussion with most src's also, but I really hope not with PCOM. They've been around with a solid rep for a long time. And to make test only cost like $15 bucks per. But scumbags do scummy shit. So the proof will be in the bloods.

I would certainly jump to that conclussion with most src's also, but I really hope not with PCOM. They've been around with a solid rep for a long time. And to make test only cost like $15 bucks per. But scumbags do scummy shit. So the proof will be in the bloods.
any test above 300mg per ml is all bunk ive heard its not possible to suspend that much test in high concentrations like that from a brewer