Farxiga vs mounjaro for diabetics

knights86

So I've been on farxiga for the past 2 years and so far my diabetes has been managed. Did bloodwork about 2 weeks ago and my a1c was 6.5 and fasting glucose was 77. My Dr prescribed mounjaro, but insurance declined it and kept my on farxiga but I wouldn't mind buy some tirzeptide from a seller and running 2.5mg every week for a few months before I do blood work. I guess one of the reasons Ive been thinking about switching is because I just started GH to aid in recovery from surgery I just had and I know that GH can have some impacts on blood sugars and I'm already a type 2 diabetic.

I just had shoulder surgery yesterday and this is what I'm currently taking.

200mg cyp (try for years now)
-Just started these yesterday
500mcg bpc
500mcg tb
GH 2iu ( starting that today)
Nandrolone 100mg ew

In about 4 to 5 weeks, once I'm healed from surgery and can start the gym, I'm going to up my test to 300 and add 200mg primo and leave the Deca at 100mg to help recover the muscle I will have lost during my downtime from surgery.

Also didn't know if this was the right section to ask this question. I'm not going to use tirzeptide for weight loss and will only use it to assist as diabetic drug.

I am not qualified to answer your question here, but I will say…I’d at least double if not triple your dose of bpc and tb. As much as you can afford really. That’s when I get benefits from it.

I am not qualified to answer your question here, but I will say…I’d at least double if not triple your dose of bpc and tb. As much as you can afford really. That’s when I get benefits from it.
You saying I should use 1.5mg bpc ed as well as tb? I'm using 500mcg bpc ed and 500 tb ed. I know the tb should be 2.5mg twice a week, but right now I'm just doing the 500mcg each ed. I got 60mg bpc on hand and 30mg tb on hand. Can always order more. I was just going to use tb and box for roughly 8 weeks or whenever I feel healed from this surgery I had yesterday.

I give my old man tirzepatide for his type 2 diabetes. He doses it at 2.5mg/week and his a1c is back in normal range. I'll ask him what his pre-tirz levels were and where they're at now.

It is supposed to decrease the cholesterol levels. I am interested in knowing what the low dose will do the cholesterol levels in older people.

You saying I should use 1.5mg bpc ed as well as tb? I'm using 500mcg bpc ed and 500 tb ed. I know the tb should be 2.5mg twice a week, but right now I'm just doing the 500mcg each ed. I got 60mg bpc on hand and 30mg tb on hand. Can always order more. I was just going to use tb and box for roughly 8 weeks or whenever I feel healed from this surgery I had yesterday.
Yes that is what I’m saying. 500mcg for me did absolutely nothing. Wasn’t until I got up there in dose did I notice any relief.

Yes that is what I’m saying. 500mcg for me did absolutely nothing. Wasn’t until I got up there in dose did I notice any relief.
Okay. Surprisingly, my shoulder doesn't feel that bad. Nothing like it felt a year ago. It's been 2 days and I'm actually moving it. Feels more like my skin is burning where I can feel the incisions. I don't really have any stabbing pain like I thought I would. I am on oxys right now, which I actually don't like, but all in all, I feel pretty good with. I have only been on bpc and tb for 2 days and GH for 1 day so far.