Fat Loss

jJjburton

AnabolicLab.com Supporter
Do items like clen help alot with the actual thermogenic part of fat burning? While keeping muscle loss less. How about ECA? Are these just tools to help curb appetite for the less amount of calories?

Such as hgh when used with fasted cardio speeds up actual fat loss, not just weight loss.

What are best fat loss drugs? Not weight loss drugs.

For example semaglutide is overall weight loss. Not what i am desiring.

Also all this goes without saying, when utilizing a calorie deficit of minus cals etc. below.

Clen actually prevents muscle breakdown as far as i know besides lipolysis. I think i heard from Havens that 80mcg yield to approximately to 250-300 caloric loss per day, through resting. Maybe it doesn't sound much but if you do an agressive cut or you're already 10 weeks in and calories are low, it's quite significant. Plus the cns stimulation..

You just have to find some legit stuff because i'm already taking 60mcg in the morning and haven't noticed anything. No jitters, hand shakes, elevated RHR etc..and it's pharma, not UGL. There's a 2% chance it's working and i just don't feel anything, i don't know.

You can look into yohimbine as well, from anecdotal reports it's very good for helping getting rid of stubborn fat areas. Usually 2mg/kg is quite a good dose, just start low in case you experience any nausea and stuff.

Cardarine also helps for fat loss and as a bonus you might get a slight increase in HDL and a decrease in LDL.

Other than that, i don't think it's anything worth the hussle. Maybe ECA as you said but i haven't read any info at all for this. It used to be a staple back in the days, now i don't see it used often.

If you like the idea of boiling inside out and feel like death.. DNP, but seriously, this thing better disappear from every source. I was searching in YT for that stuff and my gf who's a chemist listened to it's name (dinitrophenol) was like wtf are you looking at? This is a chemical used for explosives and pesticides lol

Clen actually prevents muscle breakdown as far as i know besides lipolysis. I think i heard from Havens that 80mcg yield to approximately to 250-300 caloric loss per day, through resting. Maybe it doesn't sound much but if you do an agressive cut or you're already 10 weeks in and calories are low, it's quite significant. Plus the cns stimulation..

You just have to find some legit stuff because i'm already taking 60mcg in the morning and haven't noticed anything. No jitters, hand shakes, elevated RHR etc..and it's pharma, not UGL. There's a 2% chance it's working and i just don't feel anything, i don't know.

You can look into yohimbine as well, from anecdotal reports it's very good for helping getting rid of stubborn fat areas. Usually 2mg/kg is quite a good dose, just start low in case you experience any nausea and stuff.

Cardarine also helps for fat loss and as a bonus you might get a slight increase in HDL and a decrease in LDL.

Other than that, i don't think it's anything worth the hussle. Maybe ECA as you said but i haven't read any info at all for this. It used to be a staple back in the days, now i don't see it used often.

If you like the idea of boiling inside out and feel like death.. DNP, but seriously, this thing better disappear from every source. I was searching in YT for that stuff and my gf who's a chemist listened to it's name (dinitrophenol) was like wtf are you looking at? This is a chemical used for explosives and pesticides lol
No offense but there are so many threads on DNP since the 2000’s already everywhere. It is just another tool that can be used, dangerous? What isn’t, guess what killed more people roids or dnp? Let us be more objective with our takes, everything has their dangers, consider your tolerance and act accordingly.

No offense but there are so many threads on DNP since the 2000’s already everywhere. It is just another tool that can be used, dangerous? What isn’t, guess what killed more people roids or dnp? Let us be more objective with our takes, everything has their dangers, consider your tolerance and act accordingly.

Non taken brother, of course people used it and still using it. I don't know if aas are safer than DNP, although i believe they are, but can you get the muscle tissue, nitrogen retention, strength etc without taking testosterone for example? No, you definitely can't as a natty, although if you wanna get shredded you can still achieve it without DNP. You can even do it without clen and all the others i mentioned, it's just harder. That gives you an option.

Also, even if we're not 100% sure what pros use and what not, i haven't seen pros admit the use of DNP even if they're ok to talk about grams of gear. This tells you something, if it has a place in bodybuilding i think they'd use it. To me it seems like a fat loss holy grail of gymbros. And of course that's my pov, i may be completely wrong but that's what i'm thinking.

Non taken brother, of course people used it and still using it. I don't know if aas are safer than DNP, although i believe they are, but can you get the muscle tissue, nitrogen retention, strength etc without taking testosterone for example? No, you definitely can't as a natty, although if you wanna get shredded you can still achieve it without DNP. You can even do it without clen and all the others i mentioned, it's just harder. That gives you an option.

Also, even if we're not 100% sure what pros use and what not, i haven't seen pros admit the use of DNP even if they're ok to talk about grams of gear. This tells you something, if it has a place in bodybuilding i think they'd use it. To me it seems like a fat loss holy grail of gymbros. And of course that's my pov, i may be completely wrong but that's what i'm thinking.
It’s nothing special if you don’t know how to diet. Funny that I registered here back in 2008 i think because of dnp lol.

Anyway, I am not pro or against it, it’s just another tool. Just like how most would recommend clen because it’s widely tolerated, but I can’t deal with the increased heart rate.

Dnp at low dosages if fine imo. Something like 200 to 300mg. You will feel slightly warmer and sweet more but it’s not as dangerous as clen having your heart rate elevated the entire time.

Mabe add a little tren. Increase cardio, slightly lower caloric intake. Reduce ur calories from carbs or mabe fats, I think we all know this already. I just hate taking drugs on top of drugs on top of drugs.
Non taken brother, of course people used it and still using it. I don't know if aas are safer than DNP, although i believe they are, but can you get the muscle tissue, nitrogen retention, strength etc without taking testosterone for example? No, you definitely can't as a natty, although if you wanna get shredded you can still achieve it without DNP. You can even do it without clen and all the others i mentioned, it's just harder. That gives you

I also think aas are probably safer than dnp for sure a little test would be safer.

But I'm confused a bit about u cant build muscle and strength without injecting testosterone?
U could look at any prison yard and I think u would change ur mind. I've heard of guards bringing in dbol but it was super super rare.

Mabe add a little tren. Increase cardio, slightly lower caloric intake. Reduce ur calories from carbs or mabe fats, I think we all know this already. I just hate taking drugs on top of drugs on top of drugs.

I also think aas are probably safer than dnp for sure a little test would be safer.

But I'm confused a bit about u cant build muscle and strength without injecting testosterone?
U could look at any prison yard and I think u would change ur mind. I've heard of guards bringing in dbol but it was super super rare.

Wait, i didn't mean you can't build muscle at all, i mean to a bodybuilding kind of level.

If you carry a lot of muscle (with aas use) you can get ripped while using aas, being in a deficit and doing the cardio required without DNP or other fat burners.

But as a natty no matter your genetics and effort you can't get close to getting "bodybuilding" level muscles. That's the difference.

I had some good amount of muscles before going to gear, also lifted 525-395-595 in squat bench deadlift..i was just a blob because everytime i was cutting i looked like a fitness enthusiast and i'd prefer to look big and fat lol. Not the wisest decision though..

I am with you on this.
I think using that stuff is just demented and retrograde.
You girlfriend was right in saying wtf.

I am with you on this.
I think using that stuff is just demented and retrograde.
You girlfriend was right in saying wtf.
I have tried ECA, sometimes just EC when I was around BF 18%. I dont think it helped me lost any more fat than I would have without it. then again, I happen to belong to groups of people that just don't respond to various non-specific supplements.

I have tried ECA, sometimes just EC when I was around BF 18%. I dont think it helped me lost any more fat than I would have without it. then again, I happen to belong to groups of people that just don't respond to various non-specific supplements.
Maybe it wasn't clear, but we were talking about dnp, specifically