Favorite mk677 brands

ickyrica

AnabolicLab.com Supporter
I've been dragging ass during the late afternoon and evening hours so I switched to night dosing, hopefully that helps a little. Not entirely sure the MK is doing it, we'll see.

Eating like Eddie hall still, knee feels fine. Very happy with this recovery process. Should be BW squatting again in short order

I've been dragging ass during the late afternoon and evening hours so I switched to night dosing, hopefully that helps a little. Not entirely sure the MK is doing it, we'll see.

Eating like Eddie hall still, knee feels fine. Very happy with this recovery process. Should be BW squatting again in short order

It's weird because I think the effects are supposed to last like 24 hours. Makes me tired a couple hours after dosing too though. Crazy dreams as well. More so at first.

I really feel like it helped me get over that shoulder issue or whatever it was that kept me from benching without pain for a couple years. Might be coincidence, but no pain since my first MK run last year. Benching 4x week currently, most days sets and reps are into the mid 300's and none of the old pain has returned.

ickyrica

It's weird because I think the effects are supposed to last like 24 hours. Makes me tired a couple hours after dosing too though. Crazy dreams as well. More so at first.

I really feel like it helped me get over that shoulder issue or whatever it was that kept me from benching without pain for a couple years. Might be coincidence, but no pain since my first MK run last year. Benching 4x week currently, most days sets and reps are into the mid 300's and none of the old pain has returned.
What I've noticed is my caffeine intake has skyrocketed and I could still sleep at the drop of a hat. I'm used to a half pot early a.m. and a cup of coffee mid afternoon. I'm like a pot and a half by 4pm now and could still take a nap. Wild shit.

I had killer dreams at first but they have faded away for the most part.

I'm sold on it, 100% recommended. I got 2 grams of it and can't wait to see where I'm at come the end of a second month.

Glad to hear the shoulder has worked itself out. That seem like it was lingering forever. How's the night shift going?

What I've noticed is my caffeine intake has skyrocketed and I could still sleep at the drop of a hat. I'm used to a half pot early a.m. and a cup of coffee mid afternoon. I'm like a pot and a half by 4pm now and could still take a nap. Wild shit.

I had killer dreams at first but they have faded away for the most part.

I'm sold on it, 100% recommended. I got 2 grams of it and can't wait to see where I'm at come the end of a second month.

Glad to hear the shoulder has worked itself out. That seem like it was lingering forever. How's the night shift going?

It's good. I got used to it pretty quickly and outside of random bad day I'm sleeping pretty normally now. I get home between 6-8am most mornings and go right to bed after a shower. Get up at 2pm on training days and 4pm on non training days. Leave for work around 5:30pm. The days I'm getting home later and having to get up at 2pm are rough.

Make sure to keep an eye on blood pressure and fasted blood sugar in the morning with the MK.

CokeZero

I tried 2 sources for mk 677 narrowlabs and behemothlabz. I will tell you that the difference in strength (of product) was fairly noticeable. I did both about 6 weeks each with rad 140. I started with narrow and through some reviews decided to go with behemoth for the 2nd part as I mispurchased a lesser amount than intended originally. The behemothlabz product (both oral drops) was much more intense at the same dosage. The hunger/pumps/recovery seemed significantly better. I wouldnt say narrowlabs is bunk but id say they either underdose (which has been reported through reddit etc) or that behemoth overdoses.

I actually purchased more BL mk to run once im done with my PCT just to run through the summer as its non suppressive.

ickyrica

Make sure to keep an eye on blood pressure and fasted blood sugar in the morning with the MK
will do, I need to buy a bigger cuff. Im hypoglycemic so I'm on thyroid meds, any idea if that's a problem? I haven't read anything that makes me think it would be. I'll start testing my sugar tomorrow

Wheelhouse

I've used pharmacom mk-677 20mg ed and it was legit. The only reason I probably won't again was the increase hunger I try to stay -15% bf year round.

Their rad140 seemed very similar to var just slightly less pump.

Unfortunately they informed me the Tesos were bunk before I had taken them.

BigBaldBeardGuy

I tried 2 sources for mk 677 narrowlabs and behemothlabz. I will tell you that the difference in strength (of product) was fairly noticeable. I did both about 6 weeks each with rad 140. I started with narrow and through some reviews decided to go with behemoth for the 2nd part as I mispurchased a lesser amount than intended originally. The behemothlabz product (both oral drops) was much more intense at the same dosage. The hunger/pumps/recovery seemed significantly better. I wouldnt say narrowlabs is bunk but id say they either underdose (which has been reported through reddit etc) or that behemoth overdoses.

I actually purchased more BL mk to run once im done with my PCT just to run through the summer as its non suppressive.

Do you know how mk-677 works?

ManwichSJ

Behemoth Labz has injectable MK677. I have made a couple of orders (not MK677) from them and happy with the product. But keep in mind Research Chemical Labs are more or less UGL.

spoonsman

Sven pharma and 300 Labz both legit, both had exactly the same effects at 20mg. Vivid dreams, extreme hunger, muscle fullness and carpal tunel..

kinkos

Sven pharma and 300 Labz both legit, both had exactly the same effects at 20mg. Vivid dreams, extreme hunger, muscle fullness and carpal tunel..
Just wondering have you tried other sven lab products?? Liken their test? I have a source that sells sven products only but dont know what to make it.

spoonsman

Just wondering have you tried other sven lab products?? Liken their test? I have a source that sells sven products only but dont know what to make it.
The source I buy from has got the whole Sven range but I've only bought MK677 and GW501516 which are both good, I was thinking of trying the Anavar as it's much cheaper than the other brands he sells but not got round to it yet.

kinkos

The source I buy from has got the whole Sven range but I've only bought MK677 and GW501516 which are both good, I was thinking of trying the Anavar as it's much cheaper than the other brands he sells but not got round to it yet.
Ya I cant find any reviews online either

Sponsored Links

Latest posts