Favorite offseason cycle

Yes,bro,but even on trt,time by time,your blood getting thicker
I have been above 1g for 4 months and my HCT is 44.
i think that most people just need to be hydrated, and their blood wouldn't be thick.
Chase Irons has said this, that people usually get their bloodwork in the morning when they are dehydrated, they wake up, havent drank anything in 8 hours, then maybe have some coffee and get bloodwork an hour or two later..

this might not be the case for some people, but I have gotten an HCT of 52 and then the next month, 44, and I even increased my testosterone dose during that time

I have been above 1g for 4 months and my HCT is 44.
i think that most people just need to be hydrated, and their blood wouldn't be thick.
Chase Irons has said this, that people usually get their bloodwork in the morning when they are dehydrated, they wake up, havent drank anything in 8 hours, then maybe have some coffee and get bloodwork an hour or two later..

this might not be the case for some people, but I have gotten an HCT of 52 and then the next month, 44, and I even increased my testosterone dose during that time
That's intersting,bro. What did you changed? More water? Gave a blood not early in the morning?

That's intersting,bro. What did you changed? More water? Gave a blood not early in the morning?
probably just drinking more it doesn't matter when you give do bloodletting in general bloodletting is not a good solution to having a high HTC. the reason you test high is bc you're not hydrated enough in general or before getting blood drawn. blood test results are a moment in time if you weren't hydrated when it got drawn you're numbers will be scewed not only HTC

probably just drinking more it doesn't matter when you give do bloodletting in general bloodletting is not a good solution to having a high HTC. the reason you test high is bc you're not hydrated enough in general or before getting blood drawn. blood test results are a moment in time if you weren't hydrated when it got drawn you're numbers will be scewed not only HTC
So,best soliution water and,if necessary plazmotransferezis?

So,best soliution water and,if necessary plazmotransferezis?
hydration is more then just water. Electrolytes and a good balance of these are important also there are other meds that can help with high HTC like methylene-blue for example. i don't see plasmaferese as a good option tbh. bloodletting brings more problems with it lowering iron and ferretin levels plus your body will create more blood thus bringin your HTC back up again

if you currently are dealing with HTC drink 1-1.5L of water before doing your next blood test and see if its still an issue

nothing changed, i just must have been more hydrated. I think the HCT number changes quickly based on hydration.

Also at some point i started supplementing with magnesium, not saying that changed the number but its something to consider if your dietary magnesium is low. i dont remember when I started taking it

Last edited:
hydration is more then just water. Electrolytes and a good balance of these are important also there are other meds that can help with high HTC like methylene-blue for example. i don't see plasmaferese as a good option tbh. bloodletting brings more problems with it lowering iron and ferretin levels plus your body will create more blood thus bringin your HTC back up again

if you currently are dealing with HTC drink 1-1.5L of water before doing your next blood test and see if its still an issue
I'll keep in mind,my friend.
No is really funny part and sad in one time. I use to drink a lot water,but niw,when are working days,especially at work a drink no more than 2ltr. Because,then per 8 hours working you are going to pee more then 10 times,you boss start asking maybe you need some rest days.

I'll keep in mind,my friend.
No is really funny part and sad in one time. I use to drink a lot water,but niw,when are working days,especially at work a drink no more than 2ltr. Because,then per 8 hours working you are going to pee more then 10 times,you boss start asking maybe you need some rest days.
1725375153102.png

It doesn’t matter if you get ur blood work in the am. It’s simple drink extra water before bed Mabe a few sips throughout the night, wake up a little earlier start pounding water. Don’t drink coffee before. I usually have a little salt and sugar before also.

If The person drawing your blood is good they can tell instantly by watching it go through the tube. U can ask them and they will tell u if they think you are well hydrated.

Now on susta 1250mg,bolda 750mg,tri tren 450 and A50 100mg will be 150mg ed.
Hcg 500ui ed (trying baby even on cycle)
Hmg 75ui ed
Exemestane 12.5mg ed

ONly as pwo modafinil 50mg,dmaa 100mg coffeine 200mg,shilajit,ashwagandha,cm,ba,aakg

Why do you need Anadrol in this cycle? What will it give you that Test/Tren and EQ can't give? Why add a toxic GI disruptive oral?

Why do you need Anadrol in this cycle? What will it give you that Test/Tren and EQ can't give? Why add a toxic GI disruptive oral?
Have you ever tryed A50? I did a few times. Once I kept A50 12 weeks and titrate till 250mg a day. One side I seen,it my blood pressure bumped up per 10bpm. But that insane pump,that drive and muscle fullness amaizing,bro. Should try

Have you ever tryed A50? I did a few times. Once I kept A50 12 weeks and titrate till 250mg a day. One side I seen,it my blood pressure bumped up per 10bpm. But that insane pump,that drive and muscle fullness amaizing,bro. Should try
I am with you. I love A50, especially the Turkish Anapolon by Abdi-Ibrahim. The only problem is that after taking it, my stomach is cramped and have that heavy feeling in the gut.

I was never sure if that feeling would actually go away should I have tried to continue taking it for more than a few days, instead of jumping off it. What do you think? Should I just not chicken out and keep taking it for a few days and hope it will pass?

I am with you. I love A50, especially the Turkish Anapolon by Abdi-Ibrahim. The only problem is that after taking it, my stomach is cramped and have that heavy feeling in the gut.

I was never sure if that feeling would actually go away should I have tried to continue taking it for more than a few days, instead of jumping off it. What do you think? Should I just not chicken out and keep taking it for a few days and hope it will pass?
Bro,how you taking a50? Do you split doses? Are you taking with food?

Bro,how you taking a50? Do you split doses? Are you taking with food?

I only took it after food, 50mg after bigger meals twice a day with 12 hours in between the dosing. What I experience is gas like feeling in the bottom part of the stomach. I only tried to run it for a day or two. Felt its magic straight away, but chickened out and jumped off every time. Such a shame as I have 30 20 tab boxes of Anapolon in my stash.

I really think of giving it another go and just to hope that this side effect will go away once my body/stomach gets used to it.

Maybe,try to split 4x25? Lower concetration. I had fart and stomach acid's problems. Solved quick.
There is other option,but not sure or right one. I know,then stomach is sensitive,they using some liquid like a glue,it cover stomach walls,and stomach not so sensitive

Maybe,try to split 4x25? Lower concetration. I had fart and stomach acid's problems. Solved quick.
There is other option,but not sure or right one. I know,then stomach is sensitive,they using some liquid like a glue,it cover stomach walls,and stomach not so sensitive

Thank you for the useful advice, really grateful. I will now try to split the 100mg ED dose into x4 at 25mg per day. Hope that works and the stomach distress subsides.