Favorite sources who retired/exited/were busted

• Thread starter Deleted member 134759
  • Start date
It makes me angry that he is in federal prison. I know, I know, that is the risk he took, but I think it is immoral to throw him in prison when he provided something folks wanted and did a quality job of it in a world where so many others provide poor quality.
Was there ever any information out on why he returned to the states. Millard posted the sentencing memorandum that said the US government was very frustrated that they couldn't apprehend him while he was in Russia and Asia lol.

And a couple users said he stopped accepting orders a week or 2 before his arrest in december 2021. It was almost like he didn't want to screw anyone over in case he was arrested. but then again it could have been a coincidence and maybe he really needed to catch up with orders. It Just Seems like there is more to the story.
The news sources doesn't go into to much detail on how he was caught and why he returned to the states .

Someone needs to go to a trump event and have a poster on a stick that says free/pardon juicepal poster.

#free juicepal

Heard good things about VV on the forums and shame he got busted.
vis vires was a good one to. Sad to see he actually died in prison. I posted it in another thread After vv got busted Is when I started using juicepal Vv had the same list as strango and was in same city as strango meds. I was always curious if they were related some how

vis vires was a good one to. Sad to see he actually died in prison. I posted it in another thread After vv got busted Is when I started using juicepal Vv had the same list as strango and was in same city as strango meds. I was always curious if they were related some how
I didn’t know he died in prison. He wasn’t that old and seemed in good condition.

I didn’t know he died in prison. He wasn’t that old and seemed in good condition.
I guess the prison food and living conditions and lack of proper medical care contributed to his death. Of course they won't admit to it .

Vis vires owner memorial info in link below

John Gotti also died in prison at 62 years old. Documentaries said he was not getting proper medical attention and water was lacked proper filter causing issues with him . His family was saying he shouldn't have died but the prison did very little to help him .

db46627e80078730.jpg

I guess the prison food and living conditions and lack of proper medical care contributed to his death. Of course they won't admit to it .

John Gotti also died in prison at 62 years old. Documentaries said he was not getting proper medical attention and water was lacked proper filter causing issues with him . His family was saying he shouldn't have died but the prison did very little to help him .

Prison medical care is the worst from what I've heard. I watch parole hearings and the awful, easily avoidable with very basic care, diseases long term prisoners get are a stain on the country. I'm no bleeding heart, but the punishment aspect of prison is supposed to be a loss of liberty, not a loss of health or life from criminal levels of neglect.

db46627e80078730.jpg

Sad to see the system do people like this.

Prison medical care is the worst from what I've heard. I watch parole hearings and the awful, easily avoidable with very basic care, diseases long term prisoners get are a stain on the country. I'm no bleeding heart, but the punishment aspect of prison is supposed to be a loss of liberty, not a loss of health or life from criminal levels of neglect.
Absolutely.