Favorite sources who retired/exited/were busted

• Thread starter Deleted member 134759
  • Start date
Rick was the GOAT. Miss the guy so much.

I spent THOUSANDS with expresspct. Great customer service, great prices, always smooth transactions.
People with the same products and lower prices are still on neso. I dont think they ever truly went away after the bust, just rebranded and branched off into different sources.

The last one - "Don't lose your mind to boredom." I do not see a way to avoid this. I would lose my mind within the first two or three days, I think. I need mental activity.
Lots and lots of reading helps, there's groups that you can join to get out and about as much as possible, becoming a trustee is good, a man needs a purpose, and trustee is like having a job plus has many benefits both above the board and not so much above. Looks good to the parole board too.

I bet he’s still around under a different name running another lab. I feel that’s what happens with most sources. They recreate them selfs. We used to be pretty good at spotting similarities and catching them.

Yeah I remember the shit show that unfolded with Astro. He added to his list and started reselling Bio something and apparently acquired the product on credit and never payed for it as the owner of the Bio company came here seeking his funds but Astro had already vanished.
He exit scammed with Hercules Labs. I got a pile of those 29ml jugs that ended up being straight oil... hahaha

Retabolil
Redi Cat
Syrus (cdn ugl)
Those were my go to guys for years before they got busted. Any of the old timers will know!

M18
Ret was a fantastic Int source for us here in the USA. He was protected and guys were banned for mentioning his name in the open.
Then he started pushing fake Omnadren. Asked me to allow him to send me some so I could report to guys on anabolicboard that it was legit. No thanks.

Then he opened DomesticSupply.co* to showcase the fake Watson Test Cyp some years ago. Then came unlimited amounts of all Test products made only for the US market. To call Ret a sellout is to be kind.

Sombat, DPharm, Morning Star Labs (ie WickedOne), LuckyLabs, Gold Star Labs, Defiant Labs, Heretic (ie Hell Fire Labs), Bordervet, Satchboogie, Oscarro, ProLine (ie Bradley Grosh). My memory sucks, LOL!! I have forgotten the names of so many really good sources my friends and I have used in the past.

I trust biggerben69's knowledge of sources above everyone else here on Meso !! Biggerben69 is the king of knowledge when it comes to AAS sources.

Bordervet was the very first source we ever ordered from, and we ordered from him here on Meso back in 2001 before he was run off of Meso by RoidDoc.

Flashlabs i thinm closed down this year for good, rhey were havung problems the kast year .

Their oil was perfect clear crystal and a bkend of Coconut and cottenseed oil

Flashlabs i thinm closed down this year for good, rhey were havung problems the kast year .

Their oil was perfect clear crystal and a bkend of Coconut and cottenseed oil
Do you need me to call you an ambulance LOL?

OG IP - Back then you felt like you were going to get the FBI bringing your shampoo bottles of oils and stuff labeled with masking tape to the door at any moment.

Now, rightfully, it seems no one gives a shit and everything is out in the open.

Crazy to think that evolution led to Asia Gold, which is as close to perfection as possible for UGL, as well as this entire industry of pharmaceutical clones.

Also - that little veterinary store down in Rosarito beach with retail cases full of QV stuff and meatheads lined up out the door.

IMO it was a low point for Meso when TripB was essentially bullied off the forum by a very small clique with an agenda, aided & abetted by a much bigger army of relatively new members desperate to be a part of that clique.

If he had been chased off the forum for scamming, floaters, atrocious dosing accuracy etc, then that would of been fair enough. But that’s not the way it happened.

I say this as a Brit living in the UK, so I was obviously never a customer of his, nor a member of his fan club. I’m just someone who believes all Meso sources should be held to the same, universal Meso community standard.

Balkan pharmaceuticals, I guess they no longer produce steroids, not even good old Testosterone. Bunch of left overs and/or fakes still around and gonna be for years.