Favorite sources who retired/exited/were busted

• Thread starter Deleted member 134759
  • Start date
It makes me sad to think many/most of these sources have disappeared because they went to prison.

I'd like to think some of them got out with their money ahead of the feds finding them, but it's probably hard to quit while you think you are ahead.

They probably get tripped up when their business grows to the point where they need the help of additional people. And it takes a great deal of restraint to not let the money entice you into expanding the operation.

TGI. Solid tested gear and his thread was very entertaining.

Tone...although I think he may have ratted. He helped me when I was just starting to brew. Always very kind towards me.

I think he was the cook for Pharmacon way back then.That is why I always get a laugh out of their claims to be "pharmaceutical."

There stuff, which I will say is always 100% good quality, is cooked by a guy in his house, just like everyone else.

Its crazy to me you guys run homebew ugl or small ugl labs. Any gear that I can smell before I open it is no go to me. And who the fuck knows wtf is in that shit

when I was first getting into this does anyone remember Roxi , or hulk body? They were shit I got a infection from hulk but I just remember they were really popular. I waited weeks to get hulks shit it was always out of stock.

They were shit I got a infection from hulk but I just remember they were really popular. I waited weeks to get hulks shit it was always out of stock.
The risks of using UGL products...
Hulkbody struggled with drug addiction and began a "drug-related slide into intermittent functional incapacity” while he was running Hulkbody Labs according to federal prosecutors.

The risks of using UGL products...
Hulkbody struggled with drug addiction and began a "drug-related slide into intermittent functional incapacity” while he was running Hulkbody Labs according to federal prosecutors.

wait a second... one of the labs was located on Millard street. hmm interesting. so they actually ran a 3 year investigation to bust a guy selling gear? that really surprises me to be honest I mean its fucking gear. even tho I got an infection from his shit I doubt that dude was killing people with his gear.