Favorite sources who retired/exited/were busted

• Thread starter Deleted member 134759
  • Start date
Does anyone remember SBC (Sore Butt Cheeks)?
I remember SBC man! First did biz with him like 20 years ago or more and was my main guy for anadrolics and the Thai pinks. The last time I used him was like a decade ago. Whatever happened to him anyway? He was always cool and would front a bunch. Good, reliable dude.

The original Taylormade/Southern Ghost.

What happened to him after he was raided? Don’t really bother with UKM, but haven’t seen any media reports about a trial, whereas WC & Dimensions trials were heavily reported in the media.

I heard he relapsed and went to rehab. All hearsay though. No idea what actually happened.
Yeah, if he was busted doesn't look like it was in the media.
Dude had so much stuff and was a pretty reasonable guy it seemed.

I do remember him talking about having addiction issues in the past and then he had some sort of surgery for like IBD or some kind of digestive issues or something right before he disappeared.

He was out for like a month, then came back and showed pics of scars and then pretty much disappeared for good.

While he was up and running he seemed pretty solid to me.

There was one source whose name escapes me, but he posted his setup and it was basically a weed tent with a $9 box fan hanging from one of the crossbars. It was the laziest ‘lab’ I think I’ve ever seen and it was funny because he felt no shame in posting it. It would be like an adult who has the art skills of a six year old putting his most recent finger painting on the refrigerator at home and proudly showing it off to guests.

That was the guy with the anal beads holding up a light right?!
Lol, dude went by a username something like Canadian Bacon. I think the UGL was Venom. Had his stupid weed growing tent set up as his “positive pressure clean room”. That was some autism.

Lol, dude went by a username something like Canadian Bacon. I think the UGL was Venom. Had his stupid weed growing tent set up as his “positive pressure clean room”. That was some autism.
I remember that dude...he was hilarious and the autism was off the charts. Bet he grew weed in there as well...never know if there's weed residue in his oils.

Juicepal just got 8 years in prison.

SAN DIEGO – James Charles Rivera of New York was sentenced in federal court today to 96 months in prison for leading a scheme to distribute steroids around the world and launder the substantial proceeds through cash and cryptocurrency.

According to admissions in his plea agreement, Rivera operated on the “dark web” with the moniker, “JuicePal.” He arranged and directed the distribution of steroids in nearly every state in the United States, as well as to Canada, Germany, Australia, and countries in the United Kingdom and the European Union from 2018 to 2021. He used encrypted communications and internet-access methods to avoid detection and took in millions of dollars in virtual currency and cash as proceeds from thousands of sales.

SAN DIEGO – James Charles Rivera of New York was sentenced in federal court today to 96 months in prison for leading a scheme to distribute steroids around the world and launder the substantial proceeds through cash and cryptocurrency.

According to admissions in his plea agreement, Rivera operated on the “dark web” with the moniker, “JuicePal.” He arranged and directed the distribution of steroids in nearly every state in the United States, as well as to Canada, Germany, Australia, and countries in the United Kingdom and the European Union from 2018 to 2021. He used encrypted communications and internet-access methods to avoid detection and took in millions of dollars in virtual currency and cash as proceeds from thousands of sales.
Damn. Once you get that big it’s only a matter of time.

Was wondering when his story would surface. He was a good one.