Favorite sources who retired/exited/were busted

• Thread starter Deleted member 134759
  • Start date
What happened with him? Apparently I haven't been in the underground lately
I wanted to provide some information ... my email was hacked .. I had no access to it for over 10 days (there was no customer information in it) .. at that time I did not accept any orders .... I am available at wikr app ... I will be happy to answer your questions ... and send back to those who have been scamed

for now, to appeal ... I do not accept any orders .. and I do not contact anyone via e-mail all you get will be from a scammer .. please do not open any link ... if after this my faith you will be scame. that's a lot to me I'm sorry but I have nothing to do with it and I cannot take responsibility for it ...

now I have to repair what was destroyed ... and there is a lot of it ... request to Meso ... not writing stupid exit scam comments or other shit just the situation is out of control and I need time ...... . most of them know me and they liked it because I liked calm and didn't want attention ..... I hope you understand .. I also sent a message to the big boss @Millard @MESO-Rx Administrator hope you will read and help me fixed some issue..also thx for all vet meso member for support..

candyshop closed ..
Last post by him.

I ordered from Colonial a few months before they got busted. Not sure what the "anavar" really was, if anything.

And 10 vials of what was supposed to be test cyp and deca was just GSO.

went off my pharma, just used Colonial and my test crashed to nothing. Fortunately I had prop on hand to get me stable fast.

I ordered from Colonial a few months before they got busted. Not sure what the "anavar" really was, if anything.

And 10 vials of what was supposed to be test cyp and deca was just GSO.

went off my pharma, just used Colonial and my test crashed to nothing. Fortunately I had prop on hand to get me stable fast.
I’m guessing you didn’t test any of that and your going if feelz?

I’m guessing you didn’t test any of that and your going if feelz?
Blood work only, no jano. Not worth sending it since they got busted.

I switched to it twice using different vials and my levels still crashed. Confirmed with bloodwork twice.

Anavar was feelz. Made me feel like shit. The next order from a UGL and the pharma I got felt completely different

Symbiotics was solid, never used though
I used and liked symbiotics before his downfall. Only source I tested a blind sample with, and was spot on too. Strange his first batch of 200mg primo was made in EO when every other source uses normal carriers with.

Still running JP gear as we speak :) Whenever he would run those 10 pack specials, I would stock up. Pretty sure the Test I'm running is like 4 years expired, but still seems to be working just fine.
Running last of his DHB. Still have test, Deca 300, mast E, and a bag of anavar 50

How about the EQ 600? I have 3/4 of one left, best one to preload with
Thought it was 500? Ran it once 2 ml a week but didn’t get the most out of it. 2 weeks after starting the pandemic hit and gym closed down. I continued it with half ass workouts at home.

Thought it was 500? Ran it once 2 ml a week but didn’t get the most out of it. 2 weeks after starting the pandemic hit and gym closed down. I continued it with half ass workouts at home.
I just looked at the label on mine and it is 500, could've sworn it was 600, at least previously. I guess I'll never know for sure now, I'm not one to keep empties but could swear that I had several bottles of 600. Oh well, could be wrong could be right, either way I loved preloading with only 2 shots, seems like that won't happen again.