Favorite sources who retired/exited/were busted

• Thread starter Deleted member 134759
  • Start date
Astro was a great lab until the end. The guy behind Astro labs was previously Karl’s brewer (Sciroxx owner) to give to you an idea of how long and how experienced he was as a brewer.

Back then tho all we had for testing was blood work and lab max so my rating is purely based off feelz reports and customer service. We have it pretty good nowadays with some sources as they provide hplc reports on their gear.

Astro was a great lab until the end. The guy behind Astro labs was previously Karl’s brewer (Sciroxx owner) to give to you an idea of how long and how experienced he was as a brewer.

Back then tho all we had for testing was blood work and lab max so my rating is purely based off feelz reports and customer service. We have it pretty good nowadays with some sources as they provide hplc reports on their gear.
Showed his true colours in the end. PM’d me after his initial exit to say he has a bunch of white top GH available but I need to pay immediately etc etc.

Was an obvious scam attempt and of course he disappeared again the next day never to be seen again. Just one last attempt to grab some cash

Showed his true colours in the end. PM’d me after his initial exit to say he has a bunch of white top GH available but I need to pay immediately etc etc.

Was an obvious scam attempt and of course he disappeared again the next day never to be seen again. Just one last attempt to grab some cash

I bet he’s still around under a different name running another lab. I feel that’s what happens with most sources. They recreate them selfs. We used to be pretty good at spotting similarities and catching them.

Yeah I remember the shit show that unfolded with Astro. He added to his list and started reselling Bio something and apparently acquired the product on credit and never payed for it as the owner of the Bio company came here seeking his funds but Astro had already vanished.

Someone posted on another forum that he is actually sourcing and went private.
I don’t believe that. He sourced on SST and here only. Why would he go private without any customer base and go to another forum he’s never sourced on. Do you have the link?

I don’t believe that. He sourced on SST and here only. Why would he go private without any customer base and go to another forum he’s never sourced on. Do you have the link?
It's on a thread on ugbb.I posted he had retired and two guys replied that he went private.

Not sure if it counts or not being that it wasn't too UG at all with Manuel Noriega being involved, but my cherry was popped by Tokkyo Sustanon, way back when Dan Duchaine (RIP) brewed and advised for them. The real Tokkyo, not the supplement crap of now. Talking back in the late 90s, like when Bill Phillips and Muscle Media 2000 was the shit, and his Anabolic Guide was the Bible. Best Sust I ever ran, could be fond memories, could be more.

Canadian here. In no particular order, except for maybe the first because I loved my source, I just don't know if he's still around because it's been so many years.

Canadian Domestic:

Biomed
Svensk Apotek
Eclipse
Pareto
Mission

International:

SoreButtCheeks - he uses to ship these hex orals,i think he sold orals only.

Wonderman? (I might be forgetting the name or messed it up), but she (or maybe it was a he lol) sold those Infar India Organon Sustanon amps back in the day with genius shipping.

Last edited:
Canadian here. In no particular order, except for maybe the first because I loved my source, I just don't know if he's still around because it's been so many years.

Canadian Domestic:

Biomed
Svensk Apotek
Eclipse
Pareto
Mission

International:

Wonderman? (I might be forgetting the name or messed it up), but she (or maybe it was a he lol) sold those Infar India Organon Sustanon amps back in the day with genius shipping.
I think you meant Superwoman

Forgot to put in Glox.He was a source here in the 2000s who sold Quality Vet gear.My first order was with him on the old Meso.

Canadian Domestic:

Biomed
Svensk Apotek
Eclipse
Pareto
Mission

International:

Loll pretty sure eclipse is still around
And there’s no way you liked svensk apotek the guy was out of his mind lol

Not sure if it counts or not being that it wasn't too UG at all with Manuel Noriega being involved, but my cherry was popped by Tokkyo Sustanon, way back when Dan Duchaine (RIP) brewed and advised for them. The real Tokkyo, not the supplement crap of now. Talking back in the late 90s, like when Bill Phillips and Muscle Media 2000 was the shit, and his Anabolic Guide was the Bible. Best Sust I ever ran, could be fond memories, could be more.
Fine times

Who was the source that sold the funky lookin 20ml vials with the small caps? Came out right after Sasquatch

I always liked selios by kuda. He was a source at olm about 10 or 12 years ago. His gear was always good from what I could tell. He supposedly died and that was the last I heard about him.