Favorite sources who retired/exited/were busted

• Thread starter Deleted member 134759
  • Start date
Champion Labs, or a distro of them from the midwest. I have been trying to find somebody that carries this product with no luck.

When I first got to meso, everyone was sucking 24k's dick. People were lining up to gobble long after he was gone.

My first was TSL. Gear was good, but then after he dipped, a few weeks later, I got an envelope with a single vial of test ace and letter saying, "hey I went private, here's my new contact". That was a little sketchy.

Hammer/prime was the most entertaining to watch try to setup shop. He even posted his biceps to prove his gear was good lolol.

I liked trips gear, still have some. His online persona can surely use some work.

There was a source on Outlaw around 2015 or so called
MedTech + or something similar. And another one on there just prior that was ran by some crazy ass Pacific Islander IIRC. They both had fire ass gear and I’ve probably tried 50 sources or more by now. One did the shady exit and the other got busted I believe. The islander guy was wreckless but apparently a magician at brewing.

I rarely visit Outlaw anymore but that place was pretty fun for me back around 2010-2015. I was new to the scene back then and asked and said some pretty dumb stuff. Especially the first year. I should probably be nicer to youngsters that ask stupid questions on here for that very reason lol

MedTech + or something similar. And another one on there just prior that was ran by some crazy ass Pacific Islander IIRC. They both had fire ass gear and I’ve probably tried 50 sources or more by now. One did the shady exit and the other got busted I believe. The islander guy was wreckless but apparently a magician at brewing.

I rarely visit Outlaw anymore but that place was pretty fun for me back around 2010-2015. I was new to the scene back then and asked and said some pretty dumb stuff. Especially the first year. I should probably be nicer to youngsters that ask stupid questions on here for that very reason lol
I enjoyed OLM back then, I still check in there a few times a week. It's pretty quiet there now days...

Remember reading in the past a lot of guys loved a source called Primo of the God's. Was before my time as I never saw them.

Man I was there when it first started I believe 04.Superman had some good gear from there.Goldstar,Allpharm were also there.I remember how eerie it was when ORD happened.Crazy times

Man I was there when it first started I believe 04.Superman had some good gear from there.Goldstar,Allpharm were also there.I remember how eerie it was when ORD happened.Crazy times
They had the craziest sources lol. But some really good gear