Favorite sources who retired/exited/were busted

• Thread starter Deleted member 134759
  • Start date
He operated the same way everybody else does here.

DOJ press release is out of San Diego, the same office that seized his web site, so that is probably him.

He operated the same way everybody else does here.

DOJ press release is out of San Diego, the same office that seized his web site, so that is probably him.
Seems like a lot of places operated in and around San Diego? Possibly because its near the border?

Balkan pharmaceuticals before they cut their line of steroids to just Testosterone. Though I like their shit the best still, but availability in EU is limited and lots of fakes now especially oxandrolone and primobolan, who want to use their name for profit.

I'll also throw in Triple B,Couture Labs,Gymace,Hellfire Labs and Strango.
Gymace!? The cocksucker who snitched on literally everyone?! My dude Samar made all of gymace product and that cocksucker still snitched on Samar. Dude was a fucking piece of Chav shit.

Gymace!? The cocksucker who snitched on literally everyone?! My dude Samar made all of gymace product and that cocksucker still snitched on Samar. Dude was a fucking piece of Chav shit.
Talking fro a purely legal point of view, everyone would have done the same to save their ass. There isn't honor among thieves as the saying goes.

It was a shitty move, but a legally justified one.

Not sure if it counts or not being that it wasn't too UG at all with Manuel Noriega being involved, but my cherry was popped by Tokkyo Sustanon, way back when Dan Duchaine (RIP) brewed and advised for them. The real Tokkyo, not the supplement crap of now. Talking back in the late 90s, like when Bill Phillips and Muscle Media 2000 was the shit, and his Anabolic Guide was the Bible. Best Sust I ever ran, could be fond memories, could be more.
Where did you hear Dan was working with Tokkyo ? After his release from jail I'm pretty sure he was not involved with any labs, was this pre-jail ?

Nah, that’s just where the press release is from. Gear from Mexico is an old school thing.
Oh no shit? Of course I know that. My dad and his training partner a famous NFL pro bowlers dad "wont name drop" , usto to go to mexico to get stuff back in the day before things got tightened up. I'm saying that. Because I've got things from suppliers that gave me tracking numbers that both came from that area as well.

Oh no shit? Of course I know that. My dad and his training partner a famous NFL pro bowlers dad "wont name drop" , usto to go to mexico to get stuff back in the day before things got tightened up. I'm saying that. Because I've got things from suppliers that gave me tracking numbers that both came from that area as well.
Texxgears shipped from Mexico back in 2010.

It makes me sad to think many/most of these sources have disappeared because they went to prison.

I'd like to think some of them got out with their money ahead of the feds finding them, but it's probably hard to quit while you think you are ahead.

I thought this would be a fun thread to reminisce.

What were your favorite sources that retired, exited, or were busted?

1. Southern compounding
2. Colonial labs
3. And I know I’ll catch shit for this one, but triple b. Yeah the guy had a less than desirable attitude but he tested his products frequently and at the end he didn’t scam anyone
anabolicsteroidcenter.com

Around 2004-2012 this site was amazing.

Rick was the GOAT. Miss the guy so much.

I spent THOUSANDS with expresspct. Great customer service, great prices, always smooth transactions.

I looked at the return address on an expresspct pack, investigated it. Now i get the stuff direct without a middleman.
Yeah, i guess i do miss rick a little bit.