Favorite sources who retired/exited/were busted

• Thread starter Deleted member 134759
  • Start date
Little known facts...
Strango's business partner was his mom.
But more interestingly, his "ride or die til the end" girlfriend was Jordan Carver :

strangos-girlfriend.jpgwiqacg1ic3a91.jpg

so the top sources on eroids are just paying eroids more? wtf? So is the ranking system all bs then on there?
The entire site is a joke. A majority of the sources are the same person. They just rotate guys in and out of the top 10. All their promos are just free gear to get a 5 star reviews. Hulk was at the top for a while back then. I remember him, grllll with the 20ml vials and muta always being in the top 5.

Last edited:
The entire site is a joke. A majority of the sources are the same person. They just rotate guys in and out of the top 10. All their promos are just free gear to get a 5 star reviews. Hulk was at the top for a while back then. I remember him, grllll with the 20ml vials and muta always being in the top 5.
whoa man I think eroids is good for some things I wouldn't say its entirely a joke yeah its bullshit they just put the highest payer as number one source. I no longer use eroids for sources but I used to.

whoa man I think eroids is good for some things I wouldn't say its entirely a joke yeah its bullshit they just put the highest payer as number one source. I no longer use eroids for sources but I used to.
I did also until I noticed negative reviews getting deleted. I was calling guys out for selling counterfeit stuff and my comments kept getting deleted. Jano labs showing underdosed stuff were deleted too.

I dont know if its the same person, i was told many shops are actually dropshippers. Not sure if true, but could be possible, makes sense to me and having no mass amounts of gear at home is smart.

Paying for rank has always been a rumor but now its confirmed.

Anyways, no matter what shit is going on, i can say i havent had any negative experiences when sticking to top10 sources. All the pharma grade i ever bought was genuine and ugl stuff legit as far as i remember.

Just my experience.

Last edited:
Tone...although I think he may have ratted. He helped me when I was just starting to brew. Always very kind towards me.

I think he was the cook for Pharmacon way back then.That is why I always get a laugh out of their claims to be "pharmaceutical."

There stuff, which I will say is always 100% good quality, is cooked by a guy in his house, just like everyone else.
He never brewed for Pharmacon but he did brew for several labs including Purple Panda. I did notice he was very helpful with brew tips on boards and was always coming up with brews that caught people's interest.

I also seem to remember on one board vets getting pissed at him because he was brewing for multiple labs and because they believed he was dealing his own brews on the side and giving his advice to people as a front to deal with them through PM (not paying source board dues).

It always made me wonder if it was possible vets could have helped him go down as well. Is this something that happens with competition? I know the whole story about how he got busted but some tips could have been in there as well. He seemed like a decent guy that just got in over his head but I guess you never really know who you are interacting with on the internet.

He still faces the steroid charges in Harrison County.
This is tragic and sad. I have no idea what type of "punishment" should be given by the courts in such situations.

Four years seems excessive when compared to other cases I've seen that I consider far, far worse. In fact, on the very same website you cited, there was a case of couple where the man assaulted his wife and she ended up falling to her death from the 7th level of parking garage to the ground. He got probation.

Or maybe 4 years is not excessive considering a life was lost. I don't know. It's just tragic.

Little known facts...
Strango's business partner was his mom.
But more interestingly, his "ride or die til the end" girlfriend was Jordan Carver :

View attachment 266083View attachment 266084

this post made reading this thread worth it

I’d say kingdom of var did an exit scam. Juicepal was was one of the greats in my opinion
KOV no clue, but I'll need a new go to for orals. I get a feeling something unfortunate happened though, rather than exit scam. But what do I know really, besides his stealth was obscenely good.

I miss JP, we used to have pretty long conversations beyond just ordering, very cool guy, and how he handled GH was classic IMO. Hope he does OK in the coming years.

You mean in prison? How can you do ok in prison?
Get letters, visits, keep money on your books, mind your own business, etc. Oh, and not be a victim most of all, handle yourself when things need to be handled. Don't lose your mind to boredom. It's possible to do ok in the shittiest of situations if your mind is strong.
He's going to a federal institution, hopefully it won't be an independent corporate run prison for his sake.

The last one - "Don't lose your mind to boredom." I do not see a way to avoid this. I would lose my mind within the first two or three days, I think. I need mental activity.

Titanium gear industries and symbiotics were two sources I wanted to try but didn't get around too it. Probably the two most successful up and comming sources that came out around that time.