Favorite Testosterone only dosage

Favorite Testosterone weekly dose

• Total voters
What if I respond best to T only? See, this doesn't apply to everyone. You can't say this for me. I have tried possibly every single steroid there is for the record, many different stacks. Other steroids make me feel weird, cause problems or health issues (blood work).

I have returned to Testosterone at 250-400mg/week with nothing else added. In my opinion feeling good and staying healthy is more important than anything else. This is where I can feel strong, look good and sustain it without too much of a sacrifice.
Stick with what works AND makes you feel good. Make very very small tweaks over time or just be content. Too many of us feel a compulsive need to constantly add and subtract. Proud you are realizing this at such an early age. Good on you Brother

Because unlike you, I'm not obsessed about my face. Like I told you it looks much better on 125-250mg compared to 400 and upwards it only gets worse in terms of bloat, it's just I don't mind it so much.

Hell I'm kinobody or mpmd to talk about chiseled jawline and how pussy only gets wet when you're 6% body fat. In fact I have never been there so what do I know. Besides I don't like anorexic girls either.

This is not to hurt your feelings or something, it's just to say what I think about it. Do what you love man, stop caring about what others do. Live your life, I live mine.
Very well said, 100% in agreement here. In fact I think most vets here would agree with what you have written.

1g - solid gains, strong as all hell, but now the sides are unfavorable. Blood pressure starts getting uncomfortable, the aromitization is horrible and annoying (especially with pre existing gymo) so I'm constantly slamming AI, jaw line looks less defined and face starts to look more round (classic test moonface)

Geez, I just sailed past 1g/wk and I hardly noticed it.

Back