• ATTENTION New Members: Please take a few moments to introduce yourself, show your commitment to harm reduction, and chat with the community in the "New Member Introduction" subforum. This will help unlock access to additional forum features and privileges.

FedEx faces U.S. criminal charges over online pharmacies

bigpoppachump

After a 1.6 billion dollar fine I would hav to think they would become more vigilant with package inspections.

https://trove.com/me/content/ndo8c?chid=75075&_p=trending&utm_source=wp&utm_medium=Widgets&utm_campaign=wpsrTrendingExternal-1-opt

Meanwhile the USPS is the preferred carrier for gear/pharmaceuticals bought online.. SMH

Attachments

• fedex-indictment.pdf
    3.4 MB · Views: 4
FedEx statement by Patrick Fitzgerald, FedEx senior vice president marketing and communications:

“We want to be clear what’s at stake here: the government is suggesting that FedEx assume criminal responsibility for the legality of the contents of the millions of packages that we pick up and deliver every day...

“We are a transportation company — we are not law enforcement. We have no interest in violating the privacy of our customers. We continue to stand ready and willing to support and assist law enforcement. We cannot, however, do the job of law enforcement ourselves...

“FedEx transports more than 10 million packages a day. The privacy of our customers is essential to the core of our business. This privacy is now at risk, based on the charges by the Department of Justice related to the transportation of prescription medications.”

Source: http://www.commercialappeal.com/business/fedex/fedex-vows-innocence-in-us-drug-shipment-probe_36513327

It's just a matter of time until more strict regulations are imposed on all carriers...USPS, et all.

Hopefully black market drone point to point delivery is an option by then. Go amazon go.

I need to inquire about dual-citizenship. I love the U.S., don't get me wrong. I hear the Cayman Islands are nice.
atodd

Maybe Argentina? Hell, they sheltered Nazi's. I'm not planing on getting into the mass genocide business, but you never know where the road less traveled will take you. If i were to become King of Earth, there would def be a subjective (my own) test to continue here, and breeding of course. However, those who would fail the second test prob wouldn't have passed the first.
atodd

"The road less traveled" The problem we have now is that we all keep bumping into one another. It seems that no matter which path you might choose it seems that where you end up turns out to be the same.

Last edited:
After a 1.6 billion dollar fine I would hav to think they would become more vigilant with package inspections.

https://trove.com/me/content/ndo8c?chid=75075&_p=trending&utm_source=wp&utm_medium=Widgets&utm_campaign=wpsrTrendingExternal-1-opt
No way in Hell is FedEx going to Pay that Fine.
Their Lawyers will keep this going until it Reaches the Supreme Court, if Necessary....... JP

At first I was like who's this MOFO ripping off my handle and then I looked closer and seen it was a post from my first account on Meso lol. I sure wish I could remember that fucking password hahaha

Yeah it's common knowledge that UPS are the biggest cocks and you should not be shipping stuff with them thats illicit. They love to play law enforcement and remember boys any private courier company doesn't have to give two fucks about your privacy to take a look in your packages.

Tips:

1) Couriers are private and can do whatever they want
2) USPS/Canada Post are federal and require a warrant to check a package
3) Shipping via overnight or the fastest methods especially internationally will have your package scrutinized much more heavily than a regular shipping method
4) I believe not all classes of USPS mail are protected check into it but the faster/fastest methods I believe aren't.
5) Using retarded fake return addresses or no returns can flag you as well

End of class.