Feedback on Bloodwork please... tren/dhb

Alright team I've been cruising responsibly for like 6 weeks now so time to send shit to outer orbit. Just got my blood work back and things seem to have mostly settled.

CRP totally normal. My lipids aren't perfect but are pretty good so I'll up the psyllium husk from 6 servings a day to 12 (which is what I took during blast and my lipids weren't too awful that blast).

My alt/ast aren't perfect yet so I'll start taking TUDCA again to get them down a bit. I imagine they are still elevated from just fucking around with orals a few months ago before that blast.

No idea what absolute monocytes are, my iron and feritin aren't great so will double down on iron supplementation morning/night. Hematocrit slightly high but not sure what means either

Plan to take less DHB and more test this go around, and instead of tren, go with trest and start bulking. I have mast and basically every compound available (yay raws having a lifetime supply for like $20...) but don't think there's anything I'd want to take (mast and it's effects on hair scare me, never had balding from anything else but I have good hair and why use mast when I can use DHB as my dht of choice).

Something like 400test, 350mg trest, and like 350dhb this go around with 10iu HGH and like, I dunno, 20iu insulin novalin-r pre work out
@Millard when can we have a facepalm react emoji?

Alright team I've been cruising responsibly for like 6 weeks now so time to send shit to outer orbit. Just got my blood work back and things seem to have mostly settled.

CRP totally normal. My lipids aren't perfect but are pretty good so I'll up the psyllium husk from 6 servings a day to 12 (which is what I took during blast and my lipids weren't too awful that blast).

My alt/ast aren't perfect yet so I'll start taking TUDCA again to get them down a bit. I imagine they are still elevated from just fucking around with orals a few months ago before that blast.

No idea what absolute monocytes are, my iron and feritin aren't great so will double down on iron supplementation morning/night. Hematocrit slightly high but not sure what means either

Plan to take less DHB and more test this go around, and instead of tren, go with trest and start bulking. I have mast and basically every compound available (yay raws having a lifetime supply for like $20...) but don't think there's anything I'd want to take (mast and it's effects on hair scare me, never had balding from anything else but I have good hair and why use mast when I can use DHB as my dht of choice).

Something like 400test, 350mg trest, and like 350dhb this go around with 10iu HGH and like, I dunno, 20iu insulin novalin-r pre work out
What is your
Weight
Bf

I didn't see you mention that anywhere?

I don't have enough knowledge of CRP during heavy lifting with androgens, but from what I see is a typical inflammatory state from heavy training. The liver enzyme levels IMO look like normal cycle levels; not concerning. Heavy exercise will elevate neutrophils due to muscular inflammation and repair which will elevate CRP.

Just test off cycle to make sure everything tends downward like it should.

How long have you been off cycle/cruising?

They are a mess for baseline
Right, but which stats?

Is the alt/ast that bad? Normally my liver values aren't really touched even on heavy cycles since I don't mess with orals but did a bit this time and don't plan to ever again.

Cholesterol seems alright, CRP is way down from blast. Iron and feritin is low but that's normal and I'll supplement.

Fuck yeah onward. I think I'll go 10iu HGH and 350 trest, maybe around 300-400 test, less DHB like 200, for 2 weeks, then start slin for ~5 weeks and that should be a good ~7 week cycle.

Don't foresee liver values getting too messed up they never really get impacted too much. Cholesterol will probably leave orbit but I do a ton of cardio and that's just a cycle

Tren and DHB are 2 of the harsher injectables on health. Why choose those? I will echo others that I would want my labs looking great before starting a blast, especially a blast with compounds that are pretty guaranteed to fuck your health markers. Wait longer and choose different compounds is my suggestion.

Just don't come here crying in 6 months cause your bloods are all fucked up again boi
Ive asked for an explanation on what exactly is fucked so, just saying they aren't great isn't helping.
Tren and DHB are 2 of the harsher injectables on health. Why choose those? I will echo others that I would want my labs looking great before starting a blast, especially a blast with compounds that are pretty guaranteed to fuck your health markers. Wait longer and choose different compounds is my suggestion.

Well I'm not choosing tren? Im doing trest this go around.

I understand DHB isn't as harmless as thought previously thought so I'm cutting the dose in that by half.

Ive asked for an explanation on what exactly is fucked so, just saying they aren't great isn't helping.

Well I'm not choosing tren? Im doing trest this go around.

I understand DHB isn't as harmless as thought previously thought so I'm cutting the dose in that by half.
Oh, tren was last cycle. Still I would wait longer and ditch the DHB as well. Your body and your health so your decision.

Well I freak out if liver values are 7-10 points off. One of yours is double. The Dr says double and triple liver values are cause for concern.

OP: you can't be serious? Kindly, go to a psychologist, you have some addiction issues ...

If nothing else, your crp is still way to high and your are still iron deficient.