Feeing nauseous on PCT?

Wheetees

Hey guys finished up a basic 500mg a week test c. Switched to prop at 400mg the last 3 weeks waited 3 days and hoped on pct. been feeling nauseous at times during the day does anyone else get this? If so what can I do to help it.

Pct is
Clomid 75/75/50/50
Nolva 40/40/20/20
Hcg was blasted at the last 4 weeks.

Hey guys finished up a basic 500mg a week test c. Switched to prop at 400mg the last 3 weeks waited 3 days and hoped on pct. been feeling nauseous at times during the day does anyone else get this? If so what can I do to help it.

Pct is
Clomid 75/75/50/50
Nolva 40/40/20/20
Hcg was blasted at the last 4 weeks.

Is your vision blurry or trailing? Clomid fucked up my vision during pct and at times I would feel nauseous. Clomid sucks.

First and foremost are your SERMS a bonafied FDA approved pharm product?

Second you were pinning 500mg of Test weekly and are running TWO SERMS?

Yea what can I say except NAUSEA it the most common side effect of almost every drug and that ONE SERM, like Clomid at 50mg once a day should be more than sufficient!

So dump the Novla and obtain a Pharm product, if such is not already the case.

good luck

Jim That's interesting your a 1 serm supporter of weak/beginners cycle--- figured most around here vote for both clomid and nolva.... Which I must admit I'm a "less is more kinda guy" so I'm interested
U don't think clomid and nolva combined at half reg doses is beneficial if pre loaded say--- 25/25/25/25 clomid and 20/20/20/20 nolva---- or in full support of straight clomid?

^^^ sorry I showed dosing for pre loaded clomid, but not nolva

Clomid first day 150Mg followed by 25/25/25/25

Nolva first day 60Mg followed by
10/10/10/10

Back