Female Testosterone Usage

just fyi its not lol.. transdermal are not just normal creams and they even say don't use cream as affects absorption.. ive made them, he hasn't... go to a dr and leave it to the pros esp for ladies...
True, I have not. My post was my 1st thought on it. And it would be stupid to not read the packaging before doing anything like that. If it said to not use other lotions while using it, I'd listen, I'd also research why... I guess I need to be careful sharing my "first thoughts" because not everyone does their own due diligence, and they just read a comment a follow blindly.

Wife just started on HRT. Dr. Prescribed 20mg test cyp subcutaneous 2x week. Anastrozole 1mg 2x week.

This came after taking testosterone lozenges for 6 months, and test levels actually decreasing over time. Total Testosterone level was at 8ng while taking lozenges. Will update here with bloods in the next week or so.
This seems like an obscenely high dose to me.
Yes it most likely is a high dose. 6 - 8 mg a week seems to be the sweet spot.

Hey all, my wife just got prescribed some testosterone cream (10 mg per day). Does anyone else's significant other use a little test (cream or injection)? Good results? Experienced any sides?

I'm asking here because when I search the normal internet it's just full of moron mom forums with ladies talking out their ass.

Also, it's pretty expensive. Maybe I can convince her to let me give her some cyp shots or make my own cream with some test base raws.
Hi
I have been taking Testosterone on and off for 20 years, I used to get injections in my 50s and it made me overly sexual, I was able to work out for hours and I looked like a female body builder, I’m using the gel now in small doses and it has helped my libido , no bad side effects. I buy my gel from India

Hi
I have been taking Testosterone on and off for 20 years, I used to get injections in my 50s and it made me overly sexual, I was able to work out for hours and I looked like a female body builder, I’m using the gel now in small doses and it has helped my libido , no bad side effects. I buy my gel from India
How much Test were you injecting at that time?

My girl has been taking 20mg cyp a week for a year in one shot and shes 48. Most people we talked to say don't go over 40 a week for a girl. We started lower. She feels best at 20 a week. Only sides so far is sometimes a swollen sensitive clit. The occasional one stray chin hair you pluck out. Sometimes her libido is low. I wonder if lowering the dose may help libido. She was a sex freak when she first started. Now it seems like it's more sporadic. She likes the sensitive clit and she can cum in a minute or less when I lick it.Maybe it's time to lower it to 15 a week. Now she's only in the mood once a week. In the beginning it was every day for a few months lol.

40 a week for a girl.
That's loads.

My girl has been taking 20mg cyp a week for a year in one shot and shes 48. Most people we talked to say don't go over 40 a week for a girl. We started lower. She feels best at 20 a week. Only sides so far is sometimes a swollen sensitive clit. The occasional one stray chin hair you pluck out. Sometimes her libido is low. I wonder if lowering the dose may help libido. She was a sex freak when she first started. Now it seems like it's more sporadic. She likes the sensitive clit and she can cum in a minute or less when I lick it.Maybe it's time to lower it to 15 a week. Now she's only in the mood once a week. In the beginning it was every day for a few months lol.
Has she still got periods? If so, has she noticed any change in their regularity?
You are right about libido, because if you are taking test and it drops, it's possibly an indication that it is too high.