Fertility succesfull

Roidster

Subscriber
Good news, my girlfriend and i are expecting a baby.

Using steroids since 10 years with heavy cycles like 1,5g tren e in a week, etc

This year I decided to help with the desire to have children. Used this scheme

50ed Clomid
1000ie Hcg m w f

It took me around 4 months to get her pregnant. I must mention that i was on a blast with test and primo e on the time of the conceive.

Maybe this scheme will help someone, just wanted to share my expierence.

Good news, my girlfriend and i are expecting a baby.

Using steroids since 10 years with heavy cycles like 1,5g tren e in a week, etc

This year I decided to help with the desire to have children. Used this scheme

50ed Clomid
1000ie Hcg m w f

It took me around 4 months to get her pregnant. I must mention that i was on a blast with test and primo e on the time of the conceive.

Maybe this scheme will help someone, just wanted to share my expierence.
So I want to have kids myself. My question to you is did you PCT, come off? Always cruising at TRT with how many blasts per year?

I was reckless for a good 4 years until I started using HCG and clomid again. I def want to have kids in the next few years. So threads like these give me hope. I have never done a reckless cycle... I abused oral turinabol though for maybe a year, 2020... coping.

Biggest cycle i ran was 500 test and 300npp with 50 var
Haven't really run anything like this since, except nandralone a few times.

So I want to have kids myself. My question to you is did you PCT, come off? Always cruising at TRT with how many blasts per year?

I was reckless for a good 4 years until I started using HCG and clomid again. I def want to have kids in the next few years. So threads like these give me hope. I have never done a reckless cycle... I abused oral turinabol though for maybe a year, 2020... coping.

Biggest cycle i ran was 500 test and 300npp with 50 var
Haven't really run anything like this since, except nandralone a few times.
No i was blasting the whole time with 600mg test e e4d with 450mg primo e e4d.

I would try HCG and Clomid and if isnt working, add HMG.

Congrats bro !
Did you have a semen analyst before and after? Curious as to how much your levels raised on this regimen

Back