Finally Done With Prep Thought I'd Post My Thoughts On Igf Des And Ghrp 6 Post Contest

HuckingFuge

Well, if your a beginner 1 gram per pound will do for about 6 months. Then you will need to add in protein from there, your food is far more Important then drugs. I didn't touch any aas till my 3rd year of lifting and working out serious and dieting. I try and shoot for 2 grams per pound. People don't like to eat dry ass chicken you either have the fire in your belly or not.

I can tell you have the fire. keep up the hard work :)

drizzy

Yo drizzy when you plan on doing your next show are you just going for the pro card next?
Well I have to qualify for nationals so I have to do a national qualifier show. Then go to nationals and hopefully when my class then I may or may not be a pro. Jose Raymond actually denied he's pro card twice

Marcus

Empty stomach straight body weight!! Lol I would say start out at 1.6 first then build up to 1.925
On cycle I try and get close to 2g per pound, usually end up a little under per day. Off cycle it's usually about 300/320 per day for me (I'm 227lbs, but at 15/16% bf at the moment)

Getbig92

Yo drizzy how's everything goin man? Your bulk'n right calm'n down after your prep, I'm cutting right now and it's a bitch eat'n food with no taste and low carbs, gotta love it!

drizzy

Yo drizzy how's everything goin man? Your bulk'n right calm'n down after your prep, I'm cutting right now and it's a bitch eat'n food with no taste and low carbs, gotta love it!
I hate the word bulk, bulk means you have an excuse to get fat. What I had originally did was I took 8 weeks off all compound except test and peptides. I was only doing 75mgs of test eod for my 8 week cleanse/cool the jets. I just went to high doses last week again and now I'm back on gentropin also. What do you mean your cutting what's your stats height, weight, body fat, age?

Getbig92

5'9 200 12% bf age 24, cutting exactly what it sounds like cutting body fat make them muscles pop! I wanna cut down to less body fat then I have now and then bulk up from there kinda reforming my body image cuz when I step on stage I wanna win period! I'm alittle away from stage ready but we'll be ready soon enough

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    53.8 KB · Views: 35

drizzy

Nice, well eating plain food is part of this whole thing i eat plain food all day everyday. I essentially eat the same pre contest or off season all that really changes is my cardio and pre contest I might not have carbs a couple of weeks out

drizzy

Going to post some pics next week. I had to get a tooth pulled so I was Mia for a week all healed up now. I'm up in weight and my workouts are beginning to get some what easy. No more dragging ass

hotdog23

Are the "gains" or loss of BF% on a cut maintainable after your cutting cycle? Obviously a certain amount is, but is 10% maintainable for a natural meso morph ?

drizzy

I actually have pretty strange genetics, I stay decently lean everywhere but my arms. I think it's a genetic thing though, dr Jim would have to answer that? I'm sitting rite around 11%bf maybe mid 10s. But I was able to keep my food somewhat decent during the recovery from the tooth. So I don't think I lost much muscle if not anything. That's 1myth you have too really be fucking something up to loose muscle.

rambosmurf

Im really interested in the idea of light test dosage as a cleansing? How so does that work? Ive been on almost a year strait,only two one month breaks.
Also i am getting ready to take gh, not pharma.... but does growth help repair liver/kidney damage from aas? Ive heard it from a friend that won a mr. Britain title,but have not been able to find any research to back it up.

drizzy

Im really interested in the idea of light test dosage as a cleansing? How so does that work? Ive been on almost a year strait,only two one month breaks.
Also i am getting ready to take gh, not pharma.... but does growth help repair liver/kidney damage from aas? Ive heard it from a friend that won a mr. Britain title,but have not been able to find any research to back it up.
I use test prop when running low test doses but i also use pharma Arimidex year round. But you may want to check out my thread "serious gh ?s" in the peptide and gh section before you go and buy underground gh and waiste your money.

rambosmurf

Yeah thanks for the info.. i already ordered some but I will do pharma grade only if I get a chance,or a good source rather

Sponsored Links

Latest posts