Finally Done With Prep Thought I'd Post My Thoughts On Igf Des And Ghrp 6 Post Contest

drizzy

Sorry for no updates, I own a small business and since Christmas I've been insanely busy. All in all things are fully kicked in deca and eq wise, Im hopefully picking up some drol soon it works really well for me since my diet is on point I don't get too bloated. No swelling really the pharma grade gh is keeping my decently lean I thinkn I'm still sitting between 10.5-11% BF I need to post pics still

Getbig92

It's all good bro, do your thing make that money! Do you usually stay at only 10-11% bf or sometimes higher when in offseason?

drizzy

Meant to say I finished my my phase of drugs, these are some of the dosages I hit but remember these are not beginner dosages do not try this at home!
750mgs of sust eod
600mgs of Eq eod
300mgs of deca eod
50-75mgs of dbol Ed

drizzy

Nice, good to see you on the board @drizzy. Always look forward to your posts and updates brother.
I try to be around more and try and put out more knowledge or my opinion but life has been kicking my ass the past few months. Its nice to hear that people are interested in what I do. To be honest the past two months I've been consistently missing a meal or two a day, so that being said I've made decent gains with this offseason. I'm not a fat 250 so that's encouraging, just wait till the updates come around with the androgens and hardening drugs

I try to be around more and try and put out more knowledge or my opinion but life has been kicking my ass the past few months. Its nice to hear that people are interested in what I do. To be honest the past two months I've been consistently missing a meal or two a day, so that being said I've made decent gains with this offseason. I'm not a fat 250 so that's encouraging, just wait till the updates come around with the androgens and hardening drugs
Look forward to it brother! I know that you have definitely helped me in the past and I truly appreciate your help.

pmac928

Meant to say I finished my my phase of drugs, these are some of the dosages I hit but remember these are not beginner dosages do not try this at home!
750mgs of sust eod
600mgs of Eq eod
300mgs of deca eod
50-75mgs of dbol Ed
How do you alternate your pinning with those doses? Hell the little bit of gear I run and my delts and ventro glutes have taken a pounding.

pmac928

I just heard if an infection develops that's the last spot you want it. Butnits sanitary with my.pinning so I wouldn't stress, but just an awkward spot I guess

Manny

@drizzy , where exactly do you go in your lats? I've finally gotten big enough and have some pretty good meat there and have been wondering where I would go. Thx. @pmac928 , how you been bro?

Sponsored Links

Latest posts