First Brew Success

SunWukong

Hey there Lads and Laddetts just thought I’d share my brew.

Test U 200mg/ml MCT 1.2/24

So basically just added the raws and BB, gave it a bit of a mix, added MCT and put it on the mag stirrer with no heat and let it mix for about 10min. Gradually increased the heat until it got to 65C (just figured since 60-61C is melting point that’d be a reasonable heat), let it mix around that temp for another 15min. Turned the heat off, left it mixing and added the BA. Let it mix until it was cool enough to syringe filter then done.
Have had a vial sitting in the fridge for a week and no crash. Pins smooth with no pip at all. QSC raws.
Shout out to @spacemanspliff for the BB ratio

Hey there Lads and Laddetts just thought I’d share my brew.

Test U 200mg/ml MCT 1.2/24

So basically just added the raws and BB, gave it a bit of a mix, added MCT and put it on the mag stirrer with no heat and let it mix for about 10min. Gradually increased the heat until it got to 65C (just figured since 60-61C is melting point that’d be a reasonable heat), let it mix around that temp for another 15min. Turned the heat off, left it mixing and added the BA. Let it mix until it was cool enough to syringe filter then done.
Have had a vial sitting in the fridge for a week and no crash. Pins smooth with no pip at all. QSC raws.
Shout out to @spacemanspliff for the BB ratio

also i have testosterone enanthate raw powder. how do I know how hot im i supposed to get the liquid to when mixing? any links?

also what is the numbers after the mct mean? you wrote mct 1.2/24 ?

also i have testosterone enanthate raw powder. how do I know how hot im i supposed to get the liquid to when mixing? any links?

also what is the numbers after the mct mean? you wrote mct 1.2/24 ?
1.2 % ba and 24%bb..
You don't need heat for test e.. or any of your basic compounds.. heat just makes it faster.. 2/20 is a solid ratio thst never fails.. and amazon has some cheap heat mag stirrer for $60
Steroid reddit has a brew Bible and I belive there's a good one here too if you type brew Bible in the search bar. Brewing us as easy as making brownies..

1.2 % ba and 24%bb..
You don't need heat for test e.. or any of your basic compounds.. heat just makes it faster.. 2/20 is a solid ratio thst never fails.. and amazon has some cheap heat mag stirrer for $60
Steroid reddit has a brew Bible and I belive there's a good one here too if you type brew Bible in the search bar. Brewing us as easy as making brownies..

I have read thru the homebrew bible on here but its a lot of good information that you need to sort thru and put certain post together to get good information. I will give the reddit brew bible a glance tomorrow.

The home brew bible here just states a lot of notes about a lot of steroids. I been looking for a more detail step by step guide about a certain anabolic but will figure it out eventually.

I have read thru the homebrew bible on here but its a lot of good information that you need to sort thru and put certain post together to get good information. I will give the reddit brew bible a glance tomorrow.

The home brew bible here just states a lot of notes about a lot of steroids. I been looking for a more detail step by step guide about a certain anabolic but will figure it out eventually.
It's the same steps and reside for every compound. Well the top say 13 compounds.. there's a bew calculator some where as well ..makes things easier. Once you learn the basic math, as in hiw to calculate the formula it's really so easy.
It's filtering and sterility that's the more complicated area. It's nkt complicated per say it's just you either spend the money for a bottle top filler, flow hood, and autoclave. Or syringe filter into pre-sterilized and capped vials. I did tjatnfir awhile as I slowly upgraded .
The steroid reddit has a very nice step by step brew instructions and even a beginner shopping list.

Test e raws have impurities in them. I would not use that shit
are you talking about the heptanoic acid that leaves people with bad pip and inflammation, or other kinds of impurities? I believe they filter their brews too, so that should help against other impurities, but that heptanoic acid seems to still cause issues.

Do the testosterone enanthate raws still have that issue though?

1720364495795.png

This is my last test of test E, there are several impurity peaks detected. I dont remember what it was but i just binned it all

I made it from test e raws that were melted

Who knows what kind of side effects injecting this can have long term

View attachment 288419

This is my last test of test E, there are several impurity peaks detected. I dont remember what it was but i just binned it all

I made it from test e raws that were melted

Who knows what kind of side effects injecting this can have long term
You think other compound from the same facility have none?
And how does melting add impurities?
I'd assume all raw powders have impurities and I'd also assume we have all been injecting thos for 60 + years..
I'm just playing devils advocate here. Really shouldn't be injecting anything right? These impurities and the fear is stopping real progress for many people.
I bet almost all raws have a small amount of impurities. I mean take vitamins for example, I'd imagine they do as well.. it's very common for small amount of "impurities " in everything. I know that a blanket statement but I bet it's pretty true..

Honest question, why do some still prefer test E? Even after all the issues associated with it in the past decade, some still want to make it work for themselves.

Switching to test C didn’t affect me at all, if any issues arise with Cyp, I will switch to decanoate or Test U no prob.

Last edited:
Honest question, why do some still prefer test E? Even after all the issues associated with it in the past decade, some still want to make it work for themselves.

Switching to test C affect me at all, if any issues arise with Cyp, I will switch to decanoate or Test U no prob.
Idk.. I never had any issues with the whole (pip) thing.. I use cyp now because I used up all my Enanthate raws lol..
I also use alot of prop when I go on (blast) because I personally like short esters woth my other compounds except primo,test,eq but I really only use test primo npp these days.. thats more then enough for me.
I honestly can not tell a difference from prop, E ,C , or sus.. maybe I I was completely off and started one I coukd tell the onset being faster but thsts it .. it's essentially all the same lol..
This all leads to over thinking lol.. pick one, pin it how ever often is best for the Ester and that's it.. leave it alone.. focus on diet and training!!

Idk.. I never had any issues with the whole (pip) thing.. I use cyp now because I used up all my Enanthate raws lol..
I also use alot of prop when I go on (blast) because I personally like short esters woth my other compounds except primo,test,eq but I really only use test primo npp these days.. thats more then enough for me.
I honestly can not tell a difference from prop, E ,C , or sus.. maybe I I was completely off and started one I coukd tell the onset being faster but thsts it .. it's essentially all the same lol..
This all leads to over thinking lol.. pick one, pin it how ever often is best for the Ester and that's it.. leave it alone.. focus on diet and training!!
With prop it’s different for me lol. For some reason I get soreness from it unless I mix it with other compounds, maybe it’s just me but I brew mine as low as 50mg per ml to avoid pip, hence I stop it all together. The only time I have it is when I do sust.

With prop it’s different for me lol. For some reason I get soreness from it unless I mix it with other compounds, maybe it’s just me but I brew mine as low as 50mg per ml to avoid pip, hence I stop it all together. The only time I have it is when I do sust.
Yea just shows how it's different person to person.. there's almost no definites. I can inject 1.1ml of test prop 100mg/ml in my delt, trap, triceps zero pip.. 2/20 is my recipe nothing special.. my brother, he will be sore as fuck for 2 days is he did that. I'm fortunate with great genetics for handling drugs, but poor genetics for overall structure, muscle insertions shit like that.

You think other compound from the same facility have none?
And how does melting add impurities?
I'd assume all raw powders have impurities and I'd also assume we have all been injecting thos for 60 + years..
I'm just playing devils advocate here. Really shouldn't be injecting anything right? These impurities and the fear is stopping real progress for many people.
I bet almost all raws have a small amount of impurities. I mean take vitamins for example, I'd imagine they do as well.. it's very common for small amount of "impurities " in everything. I know that a blanket statement but I bet it's pretty true..

Tested other esters and for sure they didn’t have the same levels of impurities

They should be just the byproduct of the synthesis. It’s almost not possible to separate all the side products completely. That’s why you never see 100% purity and raws usually test around 98%.