First Brew Success

The test E issue has been around since the mid 2010’s, hence the switch to cyp for most ugls and homebrewers. The majority of brewers made the necessary adjustments but to no avail, they abandoned it and used other esters instead.

Somebody did a molecular test to identify the issue it should be in a thread somewhere here or the other forums.

Anyway, my comment is more directed to people who don’t want to switch to different esters even if they’re already experiencing pip.

okay that is very interesting. i would like to read that thread eventually. i suer no one in my circle has ever complained about test e pip and i am the only one that has ever tried test c. we must be in the minority. definitely interesting though.

my friends look at me sideways when i told them i was on test c. they suer by test e and dont want to switch. has far as i know the ugls are still selling test e vials.

yeah i agree with you if you are experiencing pip consider changing it up. it could be a lot of factors especially if you are buying from ugl sources

okay that is very interesting. i would like to read that thread eventually. i suer no one in my circle has ever complained about test e pip and i am the only one that has ever tried test c. we must be in the minority. definitely interesting though.

my friends look at me sideways when i told them i was on test c. they suer by test e and dont want to switch. has far as i know the ugls are still selling test e vials.

yeah i agree with you if you are experiencing pip consider changing it up. it could be a lot of factors especially if you are buying from ugl sources

Heres Janoshik covering it: Δ6-testosterone enanthate

are you talking about the heptanoic acid that leaves people with bad pip and inflammation, or other kinds of impurities? I believe they filter their brews too, so that should help against other impurities, but that heptanoic acid seems to still cause issues.

Do the testosterone enanthate raws still have that issue though?
Can't be filtered. Different kind of impurities.

You think other compound from the same facility have none?
And how does melting add impurities?
I'd assume all raw powders have impurities and I'd also assume we have all been injecting thos for 60 + years..
I'm just playing devils advocate here. Really shouldn't be injecting anything right? These impurities and the fear is stopping real progress for many people.
I bet almost all raws have a small amount of impurities. I mean take vitamins for example, I'd imagine they do as well.. it's very common for small amount of "impurities " in everything. I know that a blanket statement but I bet it's pretty true..
None of what you said relates to what has happened in the manufacturing process of Test E raws.

This has been mentioned and explained extensively here and I've even made a YouTube video about this.

Heating them up has nothing to do with it.

It's more of a contamination than an impurity if you can wrap your head around that explanation even though impurity is more accurate description. Blame it on the changes in the English language for a lack of understanding and shit communication.

It's an impurity on a molecular level. The impurity takes place during the manufacturing process and cannot be filtered out with syringe filters.

All Test E raws coming out of China have this issue and have had this issue for over a decade now. The only way to not get pip inducing Test E is to get your raw Test E from another source India or Europe. They exist but good luck. We have so many other options.

I've switched to Test D and Test C a few years ago.

Test D can be brewed upwards of 500mg I've only pushed to 400mg

Test C will crash after 200mg. I've had it at 250mg and crash fixed no problem.

"But my Test E has no pip" cool story
"My source is better" sure thing
"You have bunk gear" mhmm

Unless they paid the $375+ to get it tested for all we know everyone who claims to have pip free Test E is really pinning Test C or it's severely underdosed. Maybe they got lucky and got their raws from a better source. Я хз.

None of what you said relates to what has happened in the manufacturing process of Test E raws.

This has been mentioned and explained extensively here and I've even made a YouTube video about this.

It's more of a contamination than an impurity if you can wrap your head around that explanation even though impurity is more accurate description. Blame it on the changes in the English language for a lack of understanding and shit communication.

It's an impurity on a molecular level. The impurity takes place during the manufacturing process and cannot be filtered out with syringe filters.

All Test E raws coming out of China have this issue and have had this issue for over a decade now. The only way to not get pip inducing Test E is to get your raw Test E from another source India or Europe. They exist but good luck. We have so many other options.

Unless they paid the $375+ to get it tested for all we know everyone who claims to have pip free Test E is really pinning Test C or it's severely underdosed. Maybe they got lucky and got their raws from a better source. Я хз.
This should be pinned so we don’t have to explain it again to the next guy who comes to meso to complain about test e pip lol.

I can understand what your saying on a molecular level.. ok I'll take your word for now.. I'll do research.. it really has no bearing to me..
I have personally.. about $700 worth of test E raw testing.. and I've never had pip.. other people have. I've never had a issue with test e.. ever. And all of it has come from China.
I'm not saying your wrong. Why am I personally not getting pip from my personal tested gear.. and what about all the Labs with tested raws and people having no pip and some having pip?

I can understand what your saying on a molecular level.. ok I'll take your word for now.. I'll do research.. it really has no bearing to me..
I have personally.. about $700 worth of test E raw testing.. and I've never had pip.. other people have. I've never had a issue with test e.. ever. And all of it has come from China.
I'm not saying your wrong. Why am I personally not getting pip from my personal tested gear.. and what about all the Labs with tested raws and people having no pip and some having pip?
You will see hundreds of more complaints than success stories.

I didn't really advertise my video and my channel is dead. My channel was never big but the last time I checked my video had around 1,200 views so that could be an indication of the guys searching for more information for this painful problem.

A year ago a buddy at work got some Test E from a gym bro. Nasty pip. Inflammation swollen knotted some of the worst that I've seen in person. He came and asked me for some Test C and Test D I hooked him up no pip.

The last time I bought Test E from my gym source was in 2019. Pip. I homebrewed Test E twice in 2020. Two separate batches of raws both time pip.

Maybe you have the golden Test E source. Maybe you're not prone to the PIP from the contamination. Feel free to share the source and experience in other places where it's allowed. If people are really that hard up for Test E and you have the great source please share that information.

You will see hundreds of more complaints than success stories.

I didn't really advertise my video and my channel is dead. My channel was never big but the last time I checked my video had around 1,200 views so that could be an indication of the guys searching for more information for this painful problem.

A year ago a buddy at work got some Test E from a gym bro. Nasty pip. Inflammation swollen knotted some of the worst that I've seen in person. He came and asked me for some Test C and Test D I hooked him up no pip.

The last time I bought Test E from my gym source was in 2019. Pip. I homebrewed Test E twice in 2020. Two separate batches of raws both time pip.

Maybe you have the golden Test E source. Maybe you're not prone to the PIP from the contamination. Feel free to share the source and experience in other places where it's allowed. If people are really that hard up for Test E and you have the great source please share that information.
Th source isn't magic.. I got it alibaba 6 years ago and I'm pretty sure it's the same as 2 or the 2 or 3 China sources that source here.. the packaging is the same as all China sources.. I mean how many factories in China are making raws you think? I'm nkt being smart. I honestly don't see there being more then 15.. I could be way wrong though. Regsrdless.. the source had a manufacturing name I don't remember. After my 2nd order all communications went off of alibaba.. to emails..