first brew

hi, here is my first brew. i used a water bath on the stove. left is test c and right is npp. i brewed the base amount just for a trail run.

test c 200 npp 150
.5 ba 1 ba
10 bb 20 bb
29.5 mct 64 mct
10g test c 15g npp

added oil and bb. put in water bath. added hormone (would recommend doing it all together then put in bath) dissolved all the powder, filtered through a bottle top .22 membrane. THIS IS PERSONAL USE. i did test c first then used the same filter and filtered the npp and i blew the filter apart. i removed the npp from the water and put in the filter and started to filter. maybe i got it too hot? i refiltered the npp and it looks good. posting the pics for all the expert never mess anything up brewers this site has. lmk! thanks

Attachments

• 20221120_201216.jpg
    20221120_201216.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 60
this is it for now. i got a coach and going to see what the bulk of my protocol will be then will get that. but next will be primo. qsc has it for too cheap to pass up. brew it for 15$/ml cant beat it man. dont plan on really doing orals period so i wont bother with those. just inj aas.

this is it for now. i got a coach and going to see what the bulk of my protocol will be then will get that. but next will be primo. qsc has it for too cheap to pass up. brew it for 15$/ml cant beat it man. dont plan on really doing orals period so i wont bother with those. just inj aas.
Good luck man! Hope to see your log whenever you decide to