First Cycle Advice 26 y/o Male

HornyDolphin

Hope everyone is well, I've been doing some reading through the forums and I wanted to get some input regarding a beginner cycle. From what I've read so far most people are suggesting a (Test) only cycle. I guess my question is what's a good ester to start with, dosage, and frequency. If this has been answered already feel free to drop a link and ill read through it. Also any advice for PCT would be greatly appreciated. I had a bloodwork done recently and my test levels are at (553)ng/dl. Let me know if this is considered low and how much roughly I would need to take weekly. Thanks ahead of time!

My stats:
Male
5'9"
165lbs (74.8kg)
Consistent Lifting 6-7 days a week for 3-4 years

My starting weight 4 years ago was 123lbs (54.5kg)

All of it. One attempt to summarize a small but important fraction of it here.

Do you understand all this? Be careful what you wish for.

You are sitting on an embarrassment of riches here and all over the vast internet. But you have to judge the good from bad advice. Your comments come off to me as wanting spoon feeding. I hope I am wrong.

All of it. One attempt to summarize a small but important fraction of it here.

Do you understand all this? Be careful what you wish for.

You are sitting on an embarrassment of riches here and all over the vast internet. But you have to judge the good from bad advice. Your comments come off to me as wanting spoon feeding. I hope I am wrong.
Thank you for the information I really do appreciate it, I will take the time to read about all of these topics! To answer your question, I'm here to learn and receive constructive criticism before making any serious decisions.

Thank you for the information I really do appreciate it, I will take the time to read about all of these topics! To answer your question, I'm here to learn and receive constructive criticism before making any serious decisions.
Awesome. You have some great resources here to help if you are willing to do the work. Best wishes.

Back