First Cycle and Infection

Chair69

Hello all,

I'm about 4.5 weeks into my first cycle (Test). Long story short, so far I have had to seek two teledoc appointments (about 3 weeks apart), where I was treated for an infection of the injection site.
First injection that resulted in infection: SubQ into stomach, .5ML of Test E (Stan). Red, painful lump that was hot to the touch. Treated with Bactrim
Second injection that resulted in infection: Shallow IM into right Deltoid (.5 inch needle), .5 ML of Test E (Stan). Arm and shoulder started to swell, started feeling feverish a few days later, got Bactrim yesterday and am beginning to feel better.

In terms of preparation, I swab everything, never reuse needles, have a separate draw needle and injection needle, etc. I also would like to note that I have used Test Cyp during this time (Pharmacon) and have not had an issue with those injections (aside from normal PIP). I have 1 inch needles I have used to pin my VGs, and .5 inch needles I have used SubQ / shallow IM.

My question is this - should I just cut bait, end my cycle early and start my PCT in 10-14 days (pharma Nolva)? I was very excited for this first cycle, but two doses already of antibiotics and (probable) infection has me questioning if the anxiety this is causing is worth it. I will likely trash the Test E, even though it comes from a reputable source, as the two incidents occurred using that source. Should I just say fuck it and continue my cycle with the Test Cyp from Pharmacon and hope for the best?

Feel free to call me an idiot, but looking for some genuine advice here. Thanks

2 incidents also happened from test E. Idk why people even use that shit. Fuck that compound and ester combo.

Definitely sucks OP. I would use the test C from pharmacom. Make sure you make a post in his thread about it

So only 2 pins from the same test e?

If your sterilty technique is spot on and you have no issue with a different sources test then I would say bad batch. If you have another vial of the same sources test maybe try it and see if any issues. If so it is time to put source on blast

So only 2 pins from the same test e?

If your sterilty technique is spot on and you have no issue with a different sources test then I would say bad batch. If you have another vial of the same sources test maybe try it and see if any issues. If so it is time to put source on blast

Two pins from the Test E, each from a different vial! I am following proper sterilization techniques. My hand may not be super steady, but that doesn't explain an infection. Really would like to avoid a THIRD teledoc appointment for "B12 injections" gone bad.

Two pins from the Test E, each from a different vial! I am following proper sterilization techniques. My hand may not be super steady, but that doesn't explain an infection. Really would like to avoid a THIRD teledoc appointment for "B12 injections" gone bad.
Ok then it sounds like dirty gear if from 2 different vials.

I would reach out to source and see what they are willing to do. I would also mention it sources thread. If its a bad batch it is affecting more than just you.

A couple other comments I have.
Some people have issues with Test E
SubQ for test is bot preferred technique
1/2 in too short for most IM shots, not all. You can pin almost all with 1 inch and up depending on BF

I would reach out to source and see what they are willing to do. I would also mention it sources thread. If its a bad batch it is affecting more than just you.

1/2 in too short for most IM shots, not all. You can pin almost all with 1 inch and up depending on BF
Thanks for the feedback, will likely make a post in source thread later. I have not been doing SubQ since the first infection, and will only be using 1 in needles if I decide to continue this cycle.

Some people can't tolerate test E. I can't for sure. I had swelling in my arm that lasted a week from pharmqo, tried twice. My good buddy used the same vial and it never caused inflammation and used it repeatedly.

Some people can't tolerate test E. I can't for sure. I had swelling in my arm that lasted a week from pharmqo, tried twice. My good buddy used the same vial and it never caused inflammation and used it repeatedly.
I was thinking the same thing, but would that have caused fatigue / low-grade fever? Either way, I will be staying away from Test E.

Hello all,

I'm about 4.5 weeks into my first cycle (Test). Long story short, so far I have had to seek two teledoc appointments (about 3 weeks apart), where I was treated for an infection of the injection site.
First injection that resulted in infection: SubQ into stomach, .5ML of Test E (Stan). Red, painful lump that was hot to the touch. Treated with Bactrim
Second injection that resulted in infection: Shallow IM into right Deltoid (.5 inch needle), .5 ML of Test E (Stan). Arm and shoulder started to swell, started feeling feverish a few days later, got Bactrim yesterday and am beginning to feel better.

In terms of preparation, I swab everything, never reuse needles, have a separate draw needle and injection needle, etc. I also would like to note that I have used Test Cyp during this time (Pharmacon) and have not had an issue with those injections (aside from normal PIP). I have 1 inch needles I have used to pin my VGs, and .5 inch needles I have used SubQ / shallow IM.

My question is this - should I just cut bait, end my cycle early and start my PCT in 10-14 days (pharma Nolva)? I was very excited for this first cycle, but two doses already of antibiotics and (probable) infection has me questioning if the anxiety this is causing is worth it. I will likely trash the Test E, even though it comes from a reputable source, as the two incidents occurred using that source. Should I just say fuck it and continue my cycle with the Test Cyp from Pharmacon and hope for the best?

Feel free to call me an idiot, but looking for some genuine advice here. Thanks
OP, I also had issues and had to go to the ER from his Sustanon. Tried to power through it but after the 3rd week of limping around like I was crippled I just stopped and ordered from another source. Most likely was the Test E in it I'm assuming. New source and test C, and no PIP issues at all. I know he's a popular source but something in his product doesn't agree with my body. Just cut your losses and get new gear. Just my 2 cents.

OP, I also had issues and had to go to the ER from his Sustanon. Tried to power through it but after the 3rd week of limping around like I was crippled I just stopped and ordered from another source. Most likely was the Test E in it I'm assuming. New source and test C, and no PIP issues at all. I know he's a popular source but something in his product doesn't agree with my body. Just cut your losses and get new gear. Just my 2 cents.
Did they treat you for an infection?

I was thinking the same thing, but would that have caused fatigue / low-grade fever? Either way, I will be staying away from Test E.
No not typically. I am sorry you had a poor experience. I use him and another source. I have had great experiences with both and his customer service. Not saying he doesn't make mistakes. I would definitely bring it up with him

Likely going to cut my losses and end this cycle prematurely. Two infections in a few weeks is giving me bad juju, and honestly making me anxious to pin. Will recovery time (using Nolvadex 14 days after last injection) be shorter, due to the shorter length of the cycle? Or am I equally fucked as if I was to run it for 12 weeks (I understand I’m shut down currently)?

Likely going to cut my losses and end this cycle prematurely. Two infections in a few weeks is giving me bad juju, and honestly making me anxious to pin. Will recovery time (using Nolvadex 14 days after last injection) be shorter, due to the shorter length of the cycle? Or am I equally fucked as if I was to run it for 12 weeks (I understand I’m shut down currently)?
Why not continue cycle with the pharmacom test, you said it hasn't caused issues? You definitely need to reach out to Stanford about this, because infections are serious and need to be addressed.

Test E doesn't belong in Sustanon, the real Sust recipe is Test Prop, Test PhenylProp, Test Isocaproate, and Test Decanoate. Zero enanthate in Sustanon. Fuck enanthate anyway, Cyp is not as painful plus lasts one more day than Enan on paper.

Thats a debateable topic but some subscribe to the belief the shorter the time your suppressed th3 faster the recovery will be. This would also depend on compounds being used even if true. If you do come off id run PCT the same way you intended had you ran the full cycle. Its better to over do your PCT verse under doing it.

Goodluck and stay safe, infections in your muscle are no joke that shit can get nasty fast.

Especially when doing subq injections I would avoid enanthate at all costs.