• ATTENTION New Members: Please take a few moments to introduce yourself, show your commitment to harm reduction, and chat with the community in the "New Member Introduction" subforum. This will help unlock access to additional forum features and privileges.

First cycle. Please critique

TaoPhD

First post here so please bare with me.

I did post this on another site as well

I'm going to be starting my first cycle on monday and would like some feedback.

I'm going to pin 250 of test e every monday and thursday for ten weeks and run 50 of anavar every day and split it into 25 twice a day for the first six weeks.

I'm also running 200 of clen with 50 of t3 and 1mg of keto.

I have letrizole on hand and will run clomid at 25 starting two weeks after my last pin.

I'm 35 years old, 5'8'' and 197 lbs and 15 - 16% bf.

an example of what I eat is as follows.

Breakfast:
1 teaspoon of honey to breakfasting followed by a casein based protein shake with blueberries, blackberries and raspberries and a half cup of oats.

AM snack:
Another protein shake and almonds

Lunch:
Baby Spinach salad with chicken, bleu cheese, bacon, and balsamic vinegarette

Pre workout snack:
Most of the time almonds or cheddar cheese and grapes.

Post workout/Dinner:
baked chicken breast and rice.

I also take cissus extract and milk thistle

Thank you for your help

I don't work a job that's easy for me to pack food. I'm not a huge fan of weight gainer shakes but would that be an option?

Just giving it a glance it looks fine. Just to be clear your pinning 250mg twice a week for a total of 500mg right?

To answer your question shakes are ok and should be used IMO but you need to eat a lot more REAL food man. Don't just brush this off. Just trying to help.

Some would probably say add Nolva into your PCT routine as well as having an AI on hand besides letro. Whats the goal of your cycle? Bulk, cut recomp? You have to eat based on your goals! No need to buy a weight gainer shake, make a protein shake throw in some PB and oats and you have a solid healthier shake.

Yes, 500mgs a week total. I definitely appreciate the help. Im think of adding some turkey sandwiches and maybe some canned tuna. I just don't want to lose the 34 inch waist. Thank you for the help

Jets, I'd ideally like to add 10 pounds of quality muscle. I just want the waist to stay slim. I guess that's why I'm a bit hesitant on too much calorie intake. I can definitely add the PB. Thank you

Oh shit I didn't see the PCT... Probably because its barely there!! Clomid 100/100/50/50. Nolva 40/40/20/20. Don't start until 3weeks after last pin.

Once you have your PCT in order you look g2g! Get your diet in order make sure to eat, that looks like my girlfriends diet, no disrespect! I just realized clen at 200, you dont get bad sides at that dose?

Fixed
an example of what I eat is as follows.

Breakfast:
1 teaspoon of honey to breakfasting followed by a casein based protein shake with blueberries, blackberries and raspberries and a half cup of oats.
8oz chicken breast

AM snack:
Another protein shake and almonds
8oz chicken breast

Lunch:
Baby Spinach salad with chicken, bleu cheese, bacon, and balsamic vinegarette
8oz chicken breast

Pre workout snack:
Most of the time almonds or cheddar cheese and grapes.
8oz chicken breast

Post workout/Dinner:
baked chicken breast and rice.

You could use some more good fats in there too. Avocados ,flaxseed oil, olive oil, nuts, whole eggs, natural peanut butter. I can see your goal is probably to cut or I would say triple the carbs.
How many cals is that total?
I'm 200lbs and I can cut on more food than that, no need to starve.

Yes, 500mgs a week total. I definitely appreciate the help. Im think of adding some turkey sandwiches and maybe some canned tuna. I just don't want to lose the 34 inch waist. Thank you for the help

Make sure your cardio is on point and you will be fine.

Pittbox,

Thanks for the advice on adding fats. I think I'm going to throw in some peanut butter with my shakes and add 3 to 4 eggs with breakfast also. I'm not sure about calories but I've maintaining my weight with that diet

Jets,

Clen gives me a minor buzz. I thought it was under dosing so I switched companies but it's just me. I guess it's good I can tolerate it?

Fit2beking,

I go on a mildly moderate bike ride for an hour every evening. Do you think that's good enough?

Fit2beking,

I go on a mildly moderate bike ride for an hour every evening. Do you think that's good enough?

This varies. Your diet will most likely dictate how much cardio is needed.

I like to switch my cardio up. I incorporate some tennis, a little basketball and I even do wind sprints with my son. I do 30-45 mins on the elliptical 5 days a week too.

Fit2beking

I can do elliptical but am limited with some bad arthritis and a torn acl and meniscus. I'll eat more but try to keep majority of carbs to pre workout. I'm thinking about keeping a log. Just don't want to promise anything