FIRST Cycle (Test C only?)

Charliehorse

This is my first cycle doing only Test C 250. Would you recommend doing only a Test C cycle? What should I start out at & what frequency?

Also IK the vendor that got it from (UG) is not very reputable, should I just throw it away when I receive it, as there are no refunds.

Looking to find reliable sites/vendors online how does one do that? Was scrolling through the forum found a few except there was no way of contacting them/wasn’t anything in there bio & the posts where you could reply I didn’t have the points/reputation???

There are a number of sources here, just look. A scammer would not make it on this board.

Test cyp 500mg 10-12 wks. You decide.

Division of smaller shots verses one big shot will get you steadier daily T levels, instead of one shot at 1ml divide it into 3 equal smaller shots i.e Mon, Wed, Fri for better consistency, less fluctuations in moods etc , I understand if you aren't crazy about pinning lol

Yeah. Lmao when was doing research it didn’t hit me that would have to pin until started watching youtube videos on how to do it properly. Where would you alternate the shots?