First cycle tips?

I would say 16 weeks is too long for first cycle, you might have a harder time getting your natural test to rebound and you also don't have a baseline on how good your body is at recovering. Personally I would do 10 weeks of 500mg/week.
nonsense

one cycle of 16 weeks is not worth PCTing for, steroids are for BnC, let alone 10 weeks. 10 weeks of steroids is absolutely nothing and a complete waste of time and money and side effects.

anyone recommending PCT between cycles is reading stuff from 2011

dont take steroids unless you can commit to lifelong TRT/ancillary/side effects

if you just want to do a cycle of steroids and think you'll gain 10-15lbs of muscle and it'll be so effective, that you will not feel the need to do more in the near future, means you do not need steroids

arbitrarily suggesting 10 weeks instead of 16 is ignorant

interfering with your endocrine system for 10-16 weeks of testosterone then taking clomid/nolva etc to interfere with it again is ridiculous

in the span of a few months you will have experienced side effects from testosterone,estrogen,low testosterone, clomid,nolvadex all for a few weeks of supraphysiological testosterone , the benefits of which are not long term, while risking gyno, acne , long term endocrine disruption and the mental side effects of the PCT drugs all for 5lbs of muscle that goes away

nonsense

one cycle of 16 weeks is not worth PCTing for, steroids are for BnC, let alone 10 weeks. 10 weeks of steroids is absolutely nothing and a complete waste of time and money and side effects.

if you just want to do a cycle of steroids and think you'll gain 10-15lbs of muscle and it'll be so effective, that you will not feel the need to do more in the near future, means you do not need steroids

interfering with your endocrine system for 10-16 weeks of testosterone then taking clomid/nolva etc to interfere with it again is ridiculous

in the span of a few months you will have experienced side effects from testosterone,estrogen,low testosterone, clomid,nolvadex all for a few weeks of supraphysiological testosterone , the benefits of which are not long term, while risking gyno, acne , long term endocrine disruption and the mental side effects of the PCT drugs all for 5lbs of muscle that goes away
This is the conclusion I have pretty much arrived at despite doing the typical blast/PCT routine exclusively up to this point. I went into it thinking I was being appropriately cautious and practicing due diligence, but now I am just sick of it. It just seems like I am putting in so much legwork and spending months of each year in holding pattern purgatory for an amount of overall benefit that is simply not worth the sacrifice.

I start back up again this Friday after yet another long hiatus for time off and PCT and this time when I come off the Hex and I just going to continue the Test and HGH.

Fuck it. Time to rip the band-aid off.

This is the conclusion I have pretty much arrived at despite doing the typical blast/PCT routine exclusively up to this point. I went into it thinking I was being appropriately cautious and practicing due diligence, but now I am just sick of it. It just seems like I am putting in so much legwork and spending months of each year in holding pattern purgatory for an amount of overall benefit that is simply not worth the sacrifice.

I start back up again this Friday after yet another long hiatus for time off and PCT and this time when I come off the Hex and I just going to continue the Test and HGH.

Fuck it. Time to rip the band-aid off.
the idea of PCT comes from sports and a time before people understood the health effects of steroids. Also during this time most people didn't manage their estrogen, and people dealt with high blood pressure throughout the cycle and other side effects people dont have to suffer through nowadays.

also that it was illegal it must be dangerous and you need to fully come off , or that every week you stay on is exponentially more dangerous. There was a lot of anti steroid scaremongering in the media in the 1990s, early 2000s.

we know now that turning off and restarting your endocrine system over and over with other pills isn't healthy and that gear isnt inherently dangerous.

gear was more taboo and there was a lot more broscience. people felt like shit after 3-4 months of high blood pressure and 20lbs of water retention

nonsense

I agree no one should really touch gear if they don't plan on being on the rest of their life, but we all know these kids are gonna ignore that and it's irresponsible to advise a 21 year old to start BnC.

Back