First cycle

SirNipples

So it begins… First cycle, first pin today at 100mg Test only. Will be running 300mg a week for 10-12. Eating 3000 ish calories for 5-6 days prior, will be increasing food to about 3500 calories over the next week. Will try to up date with pictures and my experiences. IMG_2019.pngIMG_2018.pngIMG_2017.png

Up to 3250-3300 calories, pretty happy so far with current wt gain. So far seems to be just under 2lbs a week. 4 weeks in

Attachments

• IMG_2616.png
    IMG_2616.png
    638.4 KB · Views: 51
Hey there I’m From Fredrickson, Thanks brother. Feeling pretty good about things so far. It is on the mild side but rather be safe than sorry.

Bloods for annual health check up due in 2-3 weeks at that time I will do another blood draw for Test levels and sensitive E2 IMG_2651.pngIMG_2652.pngIMG_2656.pngIMG_2657.pngIMG_2662.png

41 days in 3300 calories a day since Aug 19th Still @ 300mg Test only. Been dropping weight slowly over the last 5 days. I will throw this out there I quit smoking weed a week ago. So I have been struggling with sleep the last week. It should get better soon. Should I raise my calories up to 3500?

41 days in 3300 calories a day since Aug 19th Still @ 300mg Test only. Been dropping weight slowly over the last 5 days. I will throw this out there I quit smoking weed a week ago. So I have been struggling with sleep the last week. It should get better soon. Should I raise my calories up to 3500?
You just said you're dropping weight slowly. In your very first post you said "Eating 3000 ish calories for 5-6 days prior, will be increasing food to about 3500 calories over the next week."

So your still not at 3,500. Eat more because you could very well be wasting test and time by not eating enough.

You just said you're dropping weight slowly. In your very first post you said "Eating 3000 ish calories for 5-6 days prior, will be increasing food to about 3500 calories over the next week."

So your still not at 3,500. Eat more because you could very well be wasting test and time by not eating enough
Yes you are correct, I chose to leave my calories at 3300 at the time. It is my first cycle, I am learning as I go, and trying to pay attention to how my body is reacting. Also it is possible I am already close to 3500 calories. I weigh all my food but I do not measure how much olive oil I use to fry my egg omelette every day I assume 1-2 tbsp, nor the amount I coat my chicken in before seasoning has to be 1/4-1/3 cup per 2 lbs of chicken. Thank you for the advice.

Last edited:
I also will probably do bloods this weekend, am I correct in the blood test I should take? I was thinking Test level and sensitive E2, is there anything else I should look at? Also I do not need to be fasted for those correct?

I also will probably do bloods this weekend, am I correct in the blood test I should take? I was thinking Test level and sensitive E2, is there anything else I should look at? Also I do not need to be fasted for those correct?
No to fasted, yes to the Test/E2. I'd only get a CBC to check hematocrit.