First cycle

Well done so far. how is it going? I can tell from the pictures in post 1 to now that your body composition improved a lot.

finished my bulk I was happy with the results. Unfortunately I had to have hip replacement surgery in January. I don’t think it was too much of a setback.

I am looking to start my second cycle soon. I don’t feel like I’ve gained much strength. I do know my training is improving. I know 300mg of test was low but I didn’t notice any strength difference. I did feel amazing. Looking to put on tissue. Any cycle recommendations. Only negative from 300mg of test was maybe some stubborn acne towards the end

Do 5 or 600 test this time. No reason to get crazy. Had good progress and feels with moderate test but want a little more? Up the test.

Less time changing and adding drugs and fighting sides. More time feeling good and focusing on food and gym and recovery

Less time changing and adding drugs and fighting sides. More time feeling good and focusing on food and gym and recovery
Right, it makes sense. I got a good routine down, my diet is pretty dialed in. All I do is eat, sleep, and train. Besides stupid work