ahotname

Hello all!
I am 22, (13/14% bf @216lbs/98kgs) looking into dipping into the world of AAS. I have done 3 years of overly consistent bodybuilding naturally and I have concluded that I want to start looking to the stars in terms of my career aspirations in the sport. I have done a year or so of research to the point that I feel comfortable enough to manage my own cycle. However, I wanted to get any feedback I can from people of more experience, as that is something I have learned is only beneficial, especially in this type of space.

My cycle will be 360mg of Test C for a total of 15/16 weeks. I will be PCT-ing with Nolva @40mg for two weeks then @20mg for another 2 weeks. I will also be including Clomid @100mg for two weeks, then @50mg for the other 2 weeks (the Clomid and Nolva will be lining up dont worry). I have looked into HGH and Var as a possibility, however with this being my first cycle I don't expect to touch these unless they have potential (yes im aware of how barebones a cycle should be but I would incorporate these as the weeks panned out).

Essentially my 3 main questions are this: Should I titrate to 4/500mg if things are going smoothly? How should I split up my dosing if I want the most "monotone"/level hormone levels? And should GH be a consideration @1.5ius am and pm EOD?

- Side question, should I include hcg at all?

Would love any and all feedback, Thank you!!!

While you will see results with 360 mg. It's just not optimal. Try 500-600 mg for 15 weeks. Maybe throw anavar in for 6 weeks at 40 mg.
And no you don't need HCG for a short cycle .

While you will see results with 360 mg. It's just not optimal. Try 500-600 mg for 15 weeks. Maybe throw anavar in for 6 weeks at 40 mg.
And no you don't need HCG for a short cycle .
Gotcha. Essentially wanted to touch the lighter ends until first set of bloods, then up it to around that dosage mark to essentially keep things in a safer protocol. Any markers or appeal to throwing the var in during the first cycle? Appreciate the input!!