ahotname

Hello all!
I am 22, (13/14% bf @216lbs/98kgs) looking into dipping into the world of AAS. I have done 3 years of overly consistent bodybuilding naturally and I have concluded that I want to start looking to the stars in terms of my career aspirations in the sport. I have done a year or so of research to the point that I feel comfortable enough to manage my own cycle. However, I wanted to get any feedback I can from people of more experience, as that is something I have learned is only beneficial, especially in this type of space.

My cycle will be 360mg of Test C for a total of 15/16 weeks. I will be PCT-ing with Nolva @40mg for two weeks then @20mg for another 2 weeks. I will also be including Clomid @100mg for two weeks, then @50mg for the other 2 weeks (the Clomid and Nolva will be lining up dont worry). I have looked into HGH and Var as a possibility, however with this being my first cycle I don't expect to touch these unless they have potential (yes im aware of how barebones a cycle should be but I would incorporate these as the weeks panned out).

Essentially my 3 main questions are this: Should I titrate to 4/500mg if things are going smoothly? How should I split up my dosing if I want the most "monotone"/level hormone levels? And should GH be a consideration @1.5ius am and pm EOD?

- Side question, should I include hcg at all?

Would love any and all feedback, Thank you!!!

While you will see results with 360 mg. It's just not optimal. Try 500-600 mg for 15 weeks. Maybe throw anavar in for 6 weeks at 40 mg.
And no you don't need HCG for a short cycle .

While you will see results with 360 mg. It's just not optimal. Try 500-600 mg for 15 weeks. Maybe throw anavar in for 6 weeks at 40 mg.
And no you don't need HCG for a short cycle .
Gotcha. Essentially wanted to touch the lighter ends until first set of bloods, then up it to around that dosage mark to essentially keep things in a safer protocol. Any markers or appeal to throwing the var in during the first cycle? Appreciate the input!!

Yes, you can do it that way. Use HCG from the 10th week until the end of the cycle. 3 times 500iu a week will be enough. Be sure to go for blood tests during your cycle to check how high your estrogen is. Don't take any crap like anavar. Uselessness. After the course, either leave 100-150mg of tst per week or stop everything and do not give PCT like tamoxifen and clomid. that crap won't help you at all.

Most people are going to say don't cycle at your age

if you are, I think your cycle plans of 300-400mg is very reasonable, and tiltrating up is very possible and realistic.

I think you need to run a longer PCT though. run it atleast 8 weeks and id even keep the nolva at 40mg all the way through. If you're going to run more than one cycle, then blasting and cruising may be the better option than the hormonal rollercoaster of PCT, especially if youre going to use clomid.

HCG towards the end of the blast before and into PCT would also be beneficial at jump starting the system again.

Don't run hgh first cycle. Your focus on the first cycle should be on maintaining and controlling estrogen and getting the feel for how to balance that. HGH, while amazing for bodybuilding, just adds other variables that you don't need right now

Yes if everything is going well by a few weeks in, I would slowly titrate up. Lots of people will say no GH. That’s a personal decision. Personally, a few weeks into the cycle (4 minimum), you’ll know how the test is treating you and you can make that decision. HGH is something you can pull out very quickly if it doesn’t agree with you. Up to you, but 1.5iu 2x daily would be a good starting point if you choose to include it once you’ve reached peak saturation of the testosterone