First injection, got PIP after 24 hours

FatherFit

Hi, last Monday evening I did my first injection. Testosterone Cypionate 250gr/1ml. I used a 1ml syringe with a 24g/1" needle. That's what I found at the local pharmacy.
I followed the video tutorial, disinfected my quad, injected (40 seconds). When I removed the needle, a tiny drop of blood was there but it immediately disappear.

The next day, Tuesday, I had legs day in the morning. Yesterday afternoon I had some pip but nothing really serious. Today the pain increased. Looks like the pain when you have a massive leg day. The pain is in the area of the front quad. The pain occurs if I bent or extend my leg. No swollen, no red areas, no hot skin and I feel absolutely fine.

Any feedback, comments? I plan to inject the other leg this Saturday.

Hi, last Monday evening I did my first injection. Testosterone Cypionate 250gr/1ml. I used a 1ml syringe with a 24g/1" needle. That's what I found at the local pharmacy.
I followed the video tutorial, disinfected my quad, injected (40 seconds). When I removed the needle, a tiny drop of blood was there but it immediately disappear.

The next day, Tuesday, I had legs day in the morning. Yesterday afternoon I had some pip but nothing really serious. Today the pain increased. Looks like the pain when you have a massive leg day. The pain is in the area of the front quad. The pain occurs if I bent or extend my leg. No swollen, no red areas, no hot skin and I feel absolutely fine.

test cyp should be pip free, what brand are you using? do you know the carrier and solvents used?
Having said that a 1ml into virgin muscle might give you some pain if high-ish solvents are used...
Also as a general advice try to avoid pinning quads as it is the most infection prone area it seems...
try pinning glutes, delts, pecs, lats, tri.
If you are resonably lean you can use 27-32gauge half inch needles for all except glutes. Gauge nb will be determined by carrier oil used if MCT you can use 32g, others you have to experiment.
Watch the area and if it does not get worse in the next days you are fine

I will monitor the area and try to watch some videos on YouTube. I used same needle to take and injection so I might have done something stupid. First time newbee here

I will monitor the area and try to watch some videos on YouTube. I used same needle to take and injection so I might have done something stupid. First time newbee here

Its because its your first injection ever, post injection pain when you first pin a virgin muscle can be bad. Heat if needed and rub gentle

The way to avoid is pin less volume. Start with .5 mL and work way up to 1 mL. I do this with every new muscle. Pin .5 mL and then another .5 mL in the old spot. I do this for 3 weeks then I can pin the full mL.

Or just know it will subside. This will happen any time you pin 1 mL or more in a new muscle that never been pinned.

Its because its your first injection ever, post injection pain when you first pin a virgin muscle can be bad. Heat if needed and rub gentleeedback

The way to avoid is pin less volume. Start with .5 mL and work way up to 1 mL. I do this with every new muscle. Pin .5 mL and then another .5 mL. I do this for 3 weeks the. I can pin the full mL.
Got same feedback from a friend. I’ll try to lower to 0.5

When I inject into my glute it’s pip free. My first injection hurt a like a bitch because it was a virgin muscle and I used 400mg/ml

There are several ways to reduce PIP.

The biggest one is to make sure the muscle is relaxed. Most people who inject for the first time are tense, and contract the muscle without realizing it.

You can switch to a smaller diameter needle for injection. This makes loading more tricky and it takes more time to inject. To get around this, some people use one needle (like a 24) to load, and other needle (27 or up) to inject. I currently inject with a 30, and while it certainly takes more time, it's so small that you don't even notice.

Also, agree with the folks who says quads aren't exactly optimal. If you want to do quads, I'd do it right after a shower but still use an alcohol prep pad on the area. The quad infection pics and stories are gruesome.

Actually I recall with covid shots each time my shoulders were in pain for 3 days in a row
There's a bit of a difference, in that the COVID shot is supposed to elicit an immune response. You shouldn't experience that soreness from a test injection, especially not the current cyp that's around. Don't put a ton of stock into the idea of "virgin muscle." It's shorthand for a few different things, but not a precise description of what's happening.

There's a bit of a difference, in that the COVID shot is supposed to elicit an immune response. You shouldn't experience that soreness from a test injection, especially not the current cyp that's around. Don't put a ton of stock into the idea of "virgin muscle." It's shorthand for a few different things, but not a precise description of what's happening.
Could be me stupid because
1- I used same needle to take testo and inject
2- Legs day after injection

Could be me stupid because
1- I used same needle to take testo and inject
2- Legs day after injection
1. eh that really is not gonna make a big difference unless you dont sterilise the stopper, but this is in case of infection which you don't have.
2.working the muscle after shot most cases for me makes it better in others makes it worse (like a test e shot)

1. eh that really is not gonna make a big difference unless you dont sterilise the stopper, but this is in case of infection which you don't have.
2.working the muscle after shot most cases for me makes it better in others makes it worse (like a test e shot)
I have single 1ml doses not the 10ml vial. The one in glass that need to break. I will use different needle next week for sure and try all suggestions like warm shower and muscle relaxed

Most likely a virgin muscle. if you want to experience true pip try test prop lol

I use a 23g to pin just because its lets the oil flow faster. Used to use a 25g but I had to keep it in longer to get all the oil out that it caused slightly more pain afterwards. guessing it was hard to hold the needle steady that long and it danced a bit compared to my 23g which is like a 5 second process

So, the product I use is Driada. I have multiple friends using it and they are all super happy, no pip, so I esclude the provider.
The carrier should be sesame oil, they now changed to grape oil but my batch is still with sesame one.

After reading around I think multiple things could have happened:
- First jab ever, 1ml was probably too much to handle
- I didn't warm up at all the oil, in fact I was struggling to load it from the vial
- First jab ever again, I was shacking and a bit freaking so probably I pinched my leg wrong or I moved while injecting
- Maybe, just maybe, I went straight to bed afterwards, which might have caused the pip, I should have instead massaged a bit my leg, walk to let the oil distribute

I exclude infection because it's Wednesday evening, I jab Monday evening so an infection after 48 hours would have shown up with soreness or heat or fever while I feel just fine.

Now, the provider suggested me, to jab twice next Monday 0.5 and then 0.5 again Thursday, so I can distribute the dose across the week and let my muscles get used to the oil. Monday I'll try the other leg.
I want to do the glutes but alone seems to me mission impossible, I should try in bath in front of the big mirror I have but I am scared I'll f****-up everything :D

Sponsors

Latest posts