First Test E Cycle - Your Comments/Remarks?

I am at the tail end of my first cycle (test only). I decided to run a 14 weeker because I'll be dropping the enanthate after I pin tonight and pinning prop for the next two weeks while the long ester clears from my system. Then I'll be able to jump right into pct.

As far as your condition is concerned, I have no experience with that and I'm not a medical professional, so I refuse to give you any feedback on that.

Good luck.

I am at the tail end of my first cycle (test only). I decided to run a 14 weeker because I'll be dropping the enanthate after I pin tonight and pinning prop for the next two weeks while the long ester clears from my system. Then I'll be able to jump right into pct.

As far as your condition is concerned, I have no experience with that and I'm not a medical professional, so I refuse to give you any feedback on that.

Good luck.

Thanks for your feedback and especially since it's your first cylce.

Does my cycle and such seem to be matching yours? (aside from me 'not' doing the tail on P). Did you take an AI during?

One question here guys, instead of going on HCG route - which would be 2x HCG @ 250iu twice a week, is taking Clomid @ 50mg EOD another option? I've read that in quite a few different places now which seem to have different responses. Seems entirely wrong and against basic theories that a SERM would do anything like this... but if you google it, there is quite a few things on it even from this very forum.

Thoughts?

often low LH causes undescended testis
HCG is very similar to LH
so you'd better use HCG during the whole cycle
as the other testicle may not be fully developed

if after 1 month or so of proper pct your T and LH levels are low
you may need to use HCG for life

in fact you before cycling
you'd better get a doctor to check your T and LH

Last edited:
Dude, get bloods done mid cycle, don't cheap out. I wouldn't take AI unless you start feeling like you're holding water or having gyno issues. Get your bloods done week 6 adjust after that. No need in taking shit you don't need and being your first cycle it's better to see results before adding additional crap. Will make it easier to figure out later!

. No need in taking shit you don't need and being your first cycle it's better to see results before adding additional crap. Will make it easier to figure out later!

Hallelujah brother, I so agree with you. If one doesn't learn how and why to adjust on simple cycles, one is fucking clueless as to what to do when the cycles get more complex. Learn to identify bloat or gyno or high estrogen, introduce adex and adjust up/down to test it out.

Good post man !

DQ

Dude, get bloods done mid cycle, don't cheap out. I wouldn't take AI unless you start feeling like you're holding water or having gyno issues. Get your bloods done week 6 adjust after that. No need in taking shit you don't need and being your first cycle it's better to see results before adding additional crap. Will make it easier to figure out later!

I see. That's fine - I've heard this before, and I've always wanted to do this. Just the whole "only ever do one compound out at a time to see how your body reacts" type of thing. I just figured adding Adex from the get go is just a safer protocol and that is why I was suggesting it. It sounds like that's not the case based on what you are saying (basically not safer to add it from get go).

often low LH causes undescended testis
HCG is very similar to LH
so you'd better use HCG during the whole cycle
as the other testicle may not be fully developed

if after 1 month or so of proper pct your T and LH levels are low
you may need to use HCG for life

in fact you before cycling
you'd better get a doctor to check your T and LH

I should definitely do this... You're right. Just to know where I already am. Is it true I can just request a 'female hormone panel' at LabCorp? That should give me the relevant data I need, right?

I've seen things like this: How to Get Your Blood Work Done for $50

It seems to be the general route folks are taking, but this type of stuff doesn't work in NJ. Thoughts?

Last edited:
Back