• ATTENTION New Members: Please take a few moments to introduce yourself, show your commitment to harm reduction, and chat with the community in the "New Member Introduction" subforum. This will help unlock access to additional forum features and privileges.

First time doing a cut cycle

youngBuilder

10+ Year Member
Never used AAS previously for a cut cycle. Have some Tren and debating whether or not to use it, as I've never tried it before and don't know what kind of sides I'd get. I get some mild acne on Test-P and really don't want to get any more than usual.

Goal: Drop 8-10 lbs of fat in 4 weeks and retain muscle. An increase in strength would be a bonus, but doubtful on a cut diet.

Proposed Cycle (4 weeks):
Option 1
Test Prop: 125mgs EOD
Tren A: 25mgs EOD (too low for a first try, or better than nothing?)

Could also add Var in there, but would rather not. Thoughts on the above? Would this be enough to get the job done? Diet and training are in check.

Go for ED injects if possible. I would keep the test low and the tren high, you will have way less sides that way. 25 test 50 trenA ED is a good starting point imo. And it is possible to build strength on a cut cycle with tren.

Never used AAS previously for a cut cycle. Have some Tren and debating whether or not to use it, as I've never tried it before and don't know what kind of sides I'd get. I get some mild acne on Test-P and really don't want to get any more than usual.

Goal: Drop 8-10 lbs of fat in 4 weeks and retain muscle. An increase in strength would be a bonus, but doubtful on a cut diet.

Option 1

Could also add Var in there, but would rather not. Thoughts on the above? Would this be enough to get the job done? Diet and training are in check.

you wanna cut 8-10lbs of fat in 4 weeks? no need gear at all. just proper diet and cardio.

what are your stats right now? ever used albuterol? you could consider that instead of gear.

Option 1

Four weeks is pretty short. It takes about two weeks for the P & A to kick in, so that leaves you with a two week cycle?

I like the TrenA dose to start with and you could build up in time but not in 4 weeks. If you are worried about the sides then you could try Mast P instead. It's not a potent as Tren but has some nice sexual sides:)

you wanna cut 8-10lbs of fat in 4 weeks? no need gear at all. just proper diet and cardio.

what are your stats right now? ever used albuterol? you could consider that instead of gear.

amen... just because we are on an AAS forum... doesn't mean rely on gear!!

come on guys!

8-10lbs.... Really??? :rolleyes:

if you said you want to gain 8-10 lbs and drop 10% BF... thats a different story.:cool:

get on the treadmill and run... couple that with a solid diet... your there in 2 weeks.

The OP is an experianced user and been a member here longer than most of us so I can only assume he knows what he is doing. He wants info on running a cut cycle for the first time.

Perhaps if he (the OP) can elaborate on previous experience, current stats and goals we can give more input.

alright Gunz...

thanks for bringing that too my attention...

it still doesn't change my opinion... which is just that.... AAS is not needed to drop 8-10lbs.

if he is trying to recomp... then he will need to be ANABOLIC. then AAS will most likely need to be used. because to truly recomp you will be in a calorie deficit.

if i missed something that the OP was asking.... my apology.

Four weeks is pretty short. It takes about two weeks for the P & A to kick in, so that leaves you with a two week cycle?

I like the TrenA dose to start with and you could build up in time but not in 4 weeks. If you are worried about the sides then you could try Mast P instead. It's not a potent as Tren but has some nice sexual sides:)

You think a frontload would help him? I was thinking about frontloading Test Prop and Tren A to see if it kicks in faster. I think his dosages are too low :(, especially for 4 weeks. I guess on a cut it would be okay to keep the Test low, personally Test causes me to gain mad weight when running it higher and I think it is water, and I have personally experienced more sides when running Test Prop higher with the Tren this time (but also more gains and the gear kicked in faster it seemed. I went from around 500mg every week last cycle to 700mg a week this cycle). But if your gonna run Test low I would definitely run the Tren higher than that, at least 50mg ED. Gunrunner is right, I have been trying short cycling and things don't really get good for 2 weeks, some where between day 10-14, I remember getting back pumps on day 14 (didn't know Tren even caused back pumps). That is why I pose the question of frontloading (probably not a good idea if you are not familiar with the compounds you are frontloading). In theory if you frontload shouldn't the Test and Tren build up in your system faster so in theory wouldn't it kick in faster (instead of 10-14 days maybe 7-10?). I should have frontloaded this trip so I could see the difference, but I hesitated and really wasn't sure if I would run out of Tren too fast or not (did not have enough Tren on hand, but plenty of Prop).

Last edited:
front loading only brings your levels to a Steady state level faster.

it doesn't kick it in faster....

its simple math...

I didn't notice tren ace majorly kicking in strength/muscle growth/fat loss wise until maybe 3 weeks in, so IMO it might not be the best choice for a quick 4 week cut. Its ability to jack your cardio kicks in pretty quickly though so it might be counterproductive for a quick 4-week cut.