First tren and test cycle

G2Ready
Hey mate I have been doing some more research just wondering if this cycle looks better going to be running the test abit lower
Armidex .5mg every day till till last pin
Test e 1-12wks 375mg
Tren A 1-10wks 200mg
Hcg 3-13wks 500mg
Nolva 40/40/30/30/20
Clomid 40/40/30/30/20
Thanks in advance

U may not even need an Ai for 375 a week.... how much test did u run first cycle?

U ran deca right up to pct starting 14 days after last injection!? ..... let me guess pct was a breeze? ...... how long since your last dose of pct meds?

G2Ready yeah after 14days from last pin started pct of clomid does at 40mg for 2wks 30mg for 2wks 20mg for last wk with nolva at the same doses to and that lasted 5wks and it's been about 3wks now since pct was finished and people are still saying I am growing which is pretty good weight is still going up weighing in at 126kgs now

Yeah bro deca stays in system a long time, most stop deca a month before stopping test.... people have tested positive for deca months after dose..... sorry to tell ya bro but u may have not had an effective pct...... read up on deca.... and take plenty of time off:)

Of course a lot is dependent on your personal metabolism, and you could just have a great Hpta recovery because ur young.

Wait 3 more weeks and get some blood work

Good luck/ stay safe

Back