Floaters in gear, what are they? What CAN they be? Ways to deal with them?

the way he talks and acts towards us doesn't lend to him having any real fans

Bullshit. I'm a huge fan. I think it's hilarious how he treats idiots. There are others that are fans as well, which often get dismissed as being shills or dick riders.

If he pisses you off, well, as you said, you're nobody important, so maybe act that way and keep your blowhard opinion to yourself?

For anyone with any sense, floaters are a non-issue. Crashed gear is a non-issue. It's part and parcel to using gear. If someone doesn't trust a source, don't buy it. If someone doesn't trust the gear they already have, then get it tested. It's simple as that.

If it goes into solution with heat then crashes again repeatedly at room temperature it's related to the concentration of steroid and amount of solvents used. Can argue this is a quality issue, but it as mentioned it could be overdosed or not have enough solvents.

Some labs add too much solvent to prevent this from happening (see axle or muscle candy) that does not make it "better" in that case the quality is worse.

Right, so what is your assertion here with QSC? Their proven incompetent brewer is only trying to spare us from unnecessary solvents? Fucking lol

A lot of you people shouldn't be doing steroids and you have no idea what you're talking about.

Floaters = bad usually filter pieces, or a particularly bad UGL may have dust/hair/etc in it

Crashed gear = if it goes back into solution after heating and stays it was generally caused by shipping conditions at the time. This is where you can not compare a domestic and international UGL. In this instance it's not a quality issue.

If it goes into solution with heat then crashes again repeatedly at room temperature it's related to the concentration of steroid and amount of solvents used. Can argue this is a quality issue, but it as mentioned it could be overdosed or not have enough solvents.

Some labs add too much solvent to prevent this from happening (see axle or muscle candy) that does not make it "better" in that case the quality is worse.

QSC stoppers do suck

If you feel the need to re filter oils from QSC that do not have visible floaters you probably shouldn't be buying from them anyway. That means you believe you're buying unfiltered gear which is highly unlikely. Especially since a lot of their reported floaters have been filter pieces.

The guy who claims that "misty white" things show up in his QSC vials that have been poked too many times? Literally impossible unless you are putting that stuff in there by being one of the least hygienic people I've ever heard of. Oils by nature are not an environment conducive to bacterial growth.

At the end of the day you're probably not getting the level of attention a top level domestic UGL would have by buying QSC products...but some of these suggestions are just flat out wrong, impossible, or made up.

I look forward to intellectually disabled people ignoring most of what I said and assuming I'm some QSC "shill"

I don't care where people buy stuff from, but if you're going to inject drugs in your body please take the time to try to learn a little bit.

I'm not sure what's so unreasonable about taking the precaution of filtering UGL gear.

Filter fibers in QSC gear means the crap, ie bacteria and non visible contaminants that should've stayed on the input side of the filter got inside the gear, either through an opening in the filter or attached to a fiber, it's not like those fiber fibers were sterile. It also says something about QA in general.

Hopefully that's been addressed now, but all that crap should've been replaced.

I don't see anything wrong with filtering UGL gear. Not all contaminants are visible, there's only upside. Even a good lab can make a mistake. At the worst it's a waste of time. TRT vials end up with significant coring particles from 20+ piercings, esp with garbage stoppers. Hell, Pharma injectables are recalled on a fairly regular basis for non-visible particulate contamination.

Otherwise, I agree nothing wrong with crashing. I'd rather have that than excess excipients to prevent it. Order your gear in warm weather months, problem solved.

In relation to the title;

There’s a dark documentary where a video crew meets up with an English domestic UGL and the guy they’re with is brewing nandrolone and he’s smoking a cigarette while doing it and some of his cigarette ash drops into the mixing oil and they don’t give a shit about it. So there’s something that it absolutely can be.

There’s a dark documentary where a video crew meets up with an English domestic UGL and the guy they’re with is brewing nandrolone and he’s smoking a cigarette while doing it and some of his cigarette ash drops into the mixing oil and they don’t give a shit about it. So there’s something that it absolutely can be.

One constant is every lab seems to go away eventually. Some get busted, others retire.

But some guys end up degenerating from one addiction or another, start going broke, have relationship problems or whatever's distracting them, and quality likely starts to deteriorate before the whole thing implodes. Filtering seems to be a time consuming and loathed chore in the home brew forum, so if any step is gonna be subject to shortcuts so the brewer can get back to meth/booze/burying his wife that would likely be it,

Yes with ugl you really have no idea under what conditions its being made. At least Qsc is making gear in a facility of some type opposed to a god knows what a kitchen or bathroom

I will also add one thing with all the crap people talk about Qsc I’ve yet to hear about one person getting an infection due to their oils being unsterile

Yes with ugl you really have no idea under what conditions its being made. At least Qsc is making gear in a facility of some type opposed to a god knows what a kitchen or bathroom

I will also add one thing with all the crap people talk about Qsc I’ve yet to hear about one person getting an infection due to their oils being unsterile
Well, nobody knows if they actually brew their gear in those facilities they take pictures from lol.

These are the things we chalk up as part of the game and base our decisions to use their gear not from the type of equipments or operational protocols they claim they use, but instead base our decisions from the anecdotes of our fellow users and the if there is ongoing issues of infection or abscess reported in forums.

This is why I brew my own at least its my crap that I’m injecting not someone else’s pubes, if I get an infection it’s my fault and no one else’s.

Just ran into this for the first time in my most recent batch of test I just received…

What are my options?? I already reached out to the supplier but they haven’t answered.

Attachments

• IMG_2469.png
    IMG_2469.png
    3.6 MB · Views: 28
Is filtering a solid option?

Whose gear is that? Is it cyp?

In all seriousness, I can't tell if that's crashing or something else. If you warm it up and the solution goes clear it was crashed. Or the contaminant has a low melting point.

They say one of those cheap Amazon mug warmers is best. However, some gear keeps recrashing and you have to warm it every time you want to use it, in which case I'd trash it, not that it's bad, but too much screwing around. If it is crashed, and you filter it, how much potency have you lost?

If it's not crashed and those are true "floaters", screw that, and find a new supplier.

Test is too cheap to put up with issues like permacrashing or contamination of any sort.

Your body's not a trashcan.

Last edited:
Whose gear is that? Is it cyp?

In all seriousness, I can't tell if that's crashing or something else. If you warm it up and the solution goes clear it was crashed. Or the contaminant has a low melting point.

They say one of those cheap Amazon mug warmers is best. However, some gear keeps recrashing and you have to warm it every time you want to use it, in which case I'd trash it, not that it's bad, but too much screwing around. If it is crashed, and you filter it, how much potency have you lost?

If it's not crashed and those are true "floaters", screw that, and find a new supplier.

Test is too cheap to put up with issues like permacrashing or contamination of any sort.

Your body's not a trashcan.
I completely agree,

It’s Test E and U, they both have this in it.
Got it from a known source I won’t mention, I’ve gotten gear from them before and never a problem so I was surprised.

I tried warming it up to see if it would dissolve but no luck.

I completely agree,

It’s Test E and U, they both have this in it.
Got it from a known source I won’t mention, I’ve gotten gear from them before and never a problem so I was surprised.

I tried warming it up to see if it would dissolve but no luck.

Do they look the same? The odds of two different eaters "lightly" crashing in an identical manner are slim imo.

Your body's not a trashcan
This should be trade marked!

I don’t know why people let these sources get away with sub par standards, even if it’s the cheapest gear in the world, have a little self respect.

With all these vendors now, we shouldn’t settle with the minimum standards, go shop around!

I saw one video where the guys got a double boiler mixing gear on his stove while making burger meat on the other burner

Do they look the same? The odds of two different eaters "lightly" crashing in an identical manner are slim imo.
No, different tint, one is yellowish one is clear. I tried warming them up to see if they were crashed but didn’t make a difference. One vial has what looks like little flakes

This should be trade marked!

I don’t know why people let these sources get away with sub par standards, even if it’s the cheapest gear in the world, have a little self respect.

With all these vendors now, we shouldn’t settle with the minimum standards, go shop around!
Eventually you will turn to homebrewing. That's what I did...There's a saying "you want something done right, do it yourself"