For TRT users:What time of day do you inject test ?

You’re on the right track. I inject base twice per day and t prop once per day and have never felt better.
10mg prop 11pm
9mg base 630am
3mg base 230pm
figure out what works for you and enjoy.
Base in water or oil ? I can't find any resources on the pharmacokinetics of the oil. Also , why not take it sublingually instead of injecting ?

You’re on the right track. I inject base twice per day and t prop once per day and have never felt better.
10mg prop 11pm
9mg base 630am
3mg base 230pm
figure out what works for you and enjoy.
Some people have had good success using the below protocol split weekly

testosterone propionate 30 mg
testosterone phenylpropionate 60 mg
testosterone isocaproate 60 mg
testosterone decanoate 100 mg

So 2 subq injections of test base in oil one upon waking and the other after 8 hours ? How is your bloodwork looking with this protocol ?
Thats correct as far as timing. IM no subq I don’t see any point in getting bloodwork on this protocol. Compared to an all test prop or acetate method this protocol has lowered my RHR to normal and eliminated vascular inflammation. So, G2G.

Thats correct as far as timing. IM no subq I don’t see any point in getting bloodwork on this protocol. Compared to an all test prop or acetate method this protocol has lowered my RHR to normal and eliminated vascular inflammation. So, G2G.
No bloodwork either. What a joker this guy is. The new GoingStronger.

can you explain again in simple language?
Our test levels vary within the day (diurnal) when we aren’t suppressed by injected-exogenous test, but not when we are suppressed by a single injection. Then, all that matters is free test area-under-the-curve

Maybe just don't pin the muscle you plan to work that day. On YouTube, Skip Hill was saying he tore a muscle doing that and decided in the future he would always pin bilateral to avoid a strength imbalance from an injection causing one side to be stronger than the other resulting in a tear. I would just avoid it personally. I just think bilateral injections would make it more likely to tear both muscles
I'm pretty new to all of this and was something I didn't even think about but will now.

Sponsors