For TRT users:What time of day do you inject test ?

Okay so using prop soley for trt maybe not a good idea.

But if someone’s trt is 150 and they want to up to 250 for a few months.

Do you think they’d benefit more adding an extra 100mg prop as opposed to test e/c?

Okay so using prop soley for trt maybe not a good idea.

But if someone’s trt is 150 and they want to up to 250 for a few months.

Do you think they’d benefit more adding an extra 100mg prop as opposed to test e/c?
That's an interesting topic , there is a discussion on another thread about prop.It depends on what you want to achieve.You want the steady levels of long esters or the instant bump from shorter esters ? Guys on the other thread are using test e with test prop specifically in MCT oil to have the prop bump faster and use it as preworkout for example.

That's an interesting topic , there is a discussion on another thread about prop.It depends on what you want to achieve.You want the steady levels of long esters or the instant bump from shorter esters ? Guys on the other thread are using test e with test prop specifically in MCT oil to have the prop bump faster and use it as preworkout for example..

i wouldn’t care about the levels. Id care more about what’s going to get me more use for a few months, adding 100mg of prop or 100 mg of the same long ester im using.

Not for full blown cycle but for something more like a bridge.

I’ll check out that thread and see what I missed

i wouldn’t care about the levels. Id care more about what’s going to get me more use for a few months, adding 100mg of prop or 100 mg of the same long ester im using.

Not for full blown cycle but for something more like a bridge.

I’ll check out that thread and see what I missed
I don't understand what your goal is.100mg of prop has more testosterone than 100 of enanthate.