Formation of gyno signs.

Bigbicep

Hey everyone, was just trying to educate myself abit more and can’t seem to really find anything about this specific question. Can gyno form without any nipple tenderness, itchiness or sensitivity? Say you already have a little bit of pubertal gyno nothing major but there’s definitely a little bit of nipple gland there. If your running a cycle and taking a ai can you still develop gyno without noticing it growing? Or is there always warning signs before growth happens?

Yes, it can grow without warning. I developed some without knowing it until I felt it by accident, and to my horror, it was bilateral.

Also, though I thought mine was far too longstanding to reverse, I had a few rounds of sensitivity that, I assume, resulted from other things I was taking spiking E2 between blood tests, and I'm certain I detected my relatively small gyno growing.

I had raloxifene on hand for a full course, but decided to be really conservative and started with just 6.25mg of Aromasin 2x a week. Two crumbs making up half of one tiny pharma grade tab a week.

Sensitivity never returned after the first dose. "New" gyno disappeared in two weeks. My years old gyno disappeared completely in 2 months, after what amounts to just 4x 25mg Aromasin tabs over 8 weeks.

I also stopped occasionally getting uncharacteristically sappy at a sentimental commercial or heartwarming advertisement, and am now steadfastly cold hearted, a condition I much prefer.

Last edited:
Sensitivity never returned after the first dose. "New" gyno disappeared in two weeks. My years old gyno disappeared completely in 2 months, after what amounts to just 4x 25mg Aromasin tabs over 8 weeks.

I also stopped occasionally getting uncharacteristically sappy at a sentimental commercial or heartwarming advertisement, and am now steadfastly cold hearted, a condition I much prefer.
All that has happened after a rather conservative dosage of just Aromasin for those 8 weeks?
You're off it since then and even your mood changes remained? Maybe I ask, how long ago did you do that aromasin cycle?

Sponsors

Latest posts

Back